ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Nzoner's Game Room>IT'S TOO HOT!!!!
gblowfish 09:47 AM 06-16-2018
Did as much yard work as I could last night between 7:30 and sundown, finished the rest this morning before 9:30am. It's been mid to high 90's the last couple days, and will be there again today through at least Tuesday. I just work till I get tired, then I quit. My sister wound up in the ER in St. Louis yesterday with dehydration. She passed out after doing yard work for an hour. Everybody be careful out there. What are YOU doing to stay cool this weekend?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:25 PM 06-19-2018
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
All of you assholes are the reason office buildings are so ****ing cold. :-)
Oh, I am so used to heat that I can no longer tolerate having inside my home at 72°. I consider that too cold. I have my therm at 76° or 78°. I have to use a fleece robe in front of TV with that even.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:40 PM 06-19-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Sorry bud. I know a lot of folks from back home central Kansas that are downright desperate for rain. Most didn't get anything today. Those that did, got way too much at one time. WTF do you do?

Hope things get better.
Thanks man. Much appreciated. I haven’t been all the way around but I think some of it didn’t get raped by hail.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:51 PM 06-19-2018
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Right so we got 6.5 inches of rain in 2 hours with a fuckload of hail. Crops went from burning up to hailed to fuck and some of them under water. And it’s raining again.
I drove through some of that rain today and thought of you and how dry you said it usually was. I could barely see the road at times. Bummer that this was the wrong kind of wet.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:33 PM 06-19-2018
Feels good out now. I'd imagine some of these MILFS are ready to mate with Clay now.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:38 PM 06-19-2018
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Well, 1:15 pm on Tuesday in OPKS, it's raining left to right outside my office window. Looks like we're finally getting some much needed moisture.
I have no need for plants or vegetation of any nature. I hope the drought continues.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:04 AM 06-20-2018
I miss 85 degrees vacation @ Taos New Mexico :-)

Locals complained about it being 85 & I was like pffft come live in Kansas buddy
[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:04 AM 06-20-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Feels good out now. I'd imagine some of these MILFS are ready to mate with Clay now.

I think a picture should have been attached...

[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up