ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Hidden Gems already on the roster
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:30 PM 04-21-2018
Was listening to some podcast about these guys and we have some players that can be starters this year but this guy really got my attention

Jordan Sterns ,Safety OSU

Dude lays the wood!

Other guys that have a shot to make the 53.......

Dade Nicholas
Jace Amaro
Marcus Kemp
Gehrig Deiter..... I really like this guy, they say he drops NOTHING

Thoughts
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:57 PM 06-19-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Was not invited to a major all star game. Had no combine invite. Ran two 4.3 40s on his pro day.

He's not that tall, 5'11 in cleats I think. But he's fast as hell and reportedly is a Peters-esque ball hawk.

I hope he blows up in camp.
Would that not be sweet if we replaced Peters with PetersII that has a great attitude and likes to tackle.
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 08:12 PM 06-19-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Would that not be sweet if we replaced Peters with PetersII that has a great attitude and likes to tackle.
Apparently we had an undrafted free agent just show up to camp and is tearing it up with blazing speed. Some dude named Leon Sandcastle....Never heard of him. :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:18 PM 06-19-2018
Tremon Smith.

He is my 2nd pick behind Springs.

I just have a feeling a CB is going to shine in training camp & push for a starting spot.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 08:31 PM 06-19-2018
Was not invited to a major all star game. Had no combine invite. Ran two 4.3 40s on his pro day.

He's not that tall, 5'11 in cleats I think. But he's fast as hell and reportedly is a Peters-esque ball hawk.

I hope he blows up in camp.
Oh yeah, all of this!!! I think he has all the ability in the world, just somehow slipped under everyone’s radar. Hopefully it works out splendidly for us.
[Reply]
bricks 10:08 PM 06-19-2018
This team continues to impress me of late with their influx of young talent coming in on defense from FA, and draft. I have a good feeling a handful of these guys will be good and help the defense.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:44 AM 06-20-2018
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Yep, he’s the new CB I have the highest hopes for. He has all the intangibles, now if it can just translate to the pro game, we may have something.
Color me impressed. Has played receiver and can return punts. Has ball skills and wants the ball.

Shit, he played QB too

Yep, love his skill set

[Reply]
O.city 08:34 AM 06-20-2018
Be awesome if he takes off at CB like HIll did at WR.
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 02:03 PM 06-20-2018
Was listening to some podcast about these guys and we have some players that can be starters this year but this guy really got my attention

Jordan Sterns ,Safety OSU

Dude lays the wood!

Thoughts
If he could start and sorenson is your 3rd safety that is a great group at safety. He seems more physical than parker but also has some ball skills I think he can help this d this year.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 02:41 PM 06-20-2018
Color me impressed. Has played receiver and can return punts. Has ball skills and wants the ball.

Shit, he played QB too

Yep, love his skill set

:-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:51 PM 06-20-2018
For years when I was younger I discounted the "former QB" thing they attribute to receivers.

But it's real. Somehow being a QB and handling the football all the time translates to ball skills as a receiver. And if you're a former QB and WR well I gotta think that's where his ball hawking comes from.

If you run a 4.3 you shouldn't be out there playing QB. I hope this guy is another Hill for sure.

And I'm real happy to inject some more speed into the secondary.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up