ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 31
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFLPA Survey: Clark rated with an F-
dirk digler 10:33 AM 02-28-2024
I don't get this.

The @NFLPA just released their player team report cards for 2024 and the results are ... suboptimal for the Chiefs.

Head coach Andy Reid gets A+ but Chiefs rank dead last in training staff and ownership. Ownership gets an F- from the players. pic.twitter.com/2XyHkQfFru

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) February 28, 2024

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:01 PM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
Toney was definitely one of the players that filled out the survey.
Doubtful since that would require a basic level of reading comprehension.
[Reply]
notorious 05:02 PM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
He dropped the pen before he could fill out....the....form.

Sigh.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 05:06 PM 02-28-2024
Our players over here training like Clubber Lang winning Championships while everyone else is using strengthening bands and Nautlilus equipment.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:09 PM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
Our players over here training like Clubber Lang winning Championships while everyone else is using strengthening bands and Nautlilus equipment.
If you don't have the Rocky 4 training montage song in your head right now, what are you even doing with your life?
[Reply]
DaFace 05:23 PM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
We do engagement surveys from the corporation I work for. We only get about 25% participation because it's not manadatory. From what I've seen it's normally the fringes that participate in these surveys. The loudest minority of angry or happy people make the most impact in terms of having their voices heard. I wonder what the level of participation is for this survey.
The NFLPA page about the survey says they got 1,706 responses. If you assume 53 active roster players plus 16 practice squad players across 32 teams, that's 2,208 active members at a given time, which suggests a response rate of around 75%.

I'm unclear whether inactive free agents could participate or not, but it generally seems like they got very high participation.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:29 PM 02-28-2024

That stuff is easy to compare to newer builds and feel like you don't have the best accommodations. But those things are not really important in our day to day life and surely don't lead to on field success. It's basically the college recruiting arms race come to the NFL.

— Mitchell Schwartz (@MitchSchwartz71) February 28, 2024

[Reply]
Arch Stanton 05:37 PM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
If you don't have the Rocky 4 training montage song in your head right now, what are you even doing with your life?
Great post, wrong Rocky.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 05:42 PM 02-28-2024
I think the take away is that a lot of things players may value aren’t integral to team success.
[Reply]
J Diddy 06:03 PM 02-28-2024
Well this definitely explains the drops and penalties. Having to sit in the locker room surely is the reason.
[Reply]
J Diddy 06:05 PM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by Arch Stanton:
Great post, wrong Rocky.
I'm more apt to believe that Rocky 4, with the Russian having all the tech and roids, and Rocky chopping wood is a better comparison.

As far as Clubber goes: Fuck Clubber.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:06 PM 02-28-2024
This is pretty embarrassing for Clark honestly.

I get that it hasn’t affected us on the field, but damn man, reward the players for their success and all the money they’ve made you.
[Reply]
Womble 06:13 PM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
When Toney handed in his form the NFLPA rep checked it over, scribbled an F and handed it back to him.
[Reply]
Bump 06:33 PM 02-28-2024
I bet if they added a dunkin donuts to the locker room, that would bring it up to a D at least
[Reply]
TinyEvel 06:48 PM 02-28-2024
I knew someone deep in the Chiefs Org from Clark through Pioli. They said when Pioli got there there was all kinds of "good ol' boy" internal perks and repurposing of resources. Like the on-staff carpenters would go build someone a new kitchen on the team's dime.

Pioli wanted to get rid of all that but it was kind of a "how we do it" thing and caused a lot of conflict (candy wrappers etc). Not sure if that's the way it still is, (and this was one person's account) but if I was a player and locker rooms were smelly and didn't have nice chairs and no good sound system or what we players need to prepare for and unwind after a game, I would be pretty mad seeing another Gracie hunt bikini photo on vacation in Belize or Australia or any other of the 25 places she goes during the winter.

Also, off topic LOLOLOL that Brittney Mahomes got into Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue before Gracie did lolol plastic dime a dozen.
[Reply]
Pinchshot 06:53 PM 02-28-2024
dis not good
[Reply]
Page 14 of 31
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up