ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 276 of 286
« First < 176226266272273274275276 277278279280 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 01:04 PM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Taylor Swift is someone who has been incredibly image conscious and insecure throughout a lot of her career. It’s entirely reasonable for her to not want her boyfriend to make being publicly drunk a normal thing. When you win the SB? Go for it. But I don’t think most girlfriends in their mid-30s would want their boyfriends veering in that direction as a regular thing, especially given the spotlight on them.

It’s simple maturity.
Chugging a beer on camera and getting drunk at a party to celebrate the biggest accomplishment in your field of work are both only going to be frowned upon by the same insane level of Karen’s, so it would be absolutely hypocritical of her to be worried about her PR from anything Travis has done so far. No sane person is worried about one of the greatest and most determined athletes of our generation having a drinking problem
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:07 PM 02-27-2024
How many times has Travis been sloppy in public since the last Super Bowl parade? I'm sure the local Karens must have a list
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:19 PM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Chugging a beer on camera and getting drunk at a party to celebrate the biggest accomplishment in your field of work are both only going to be frowned upon by the same insane level of Karen’s, so it would be absolutely hypocritical of her to be worried about her PR from anything Travis has done so far. No sane person is worried about one of the greatest and most determined athletes of our generation having a drinking problem
No one thinks he has a drinking problem or is insinuating that he could have one. No one is even complaining publicly about his being drunk.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:28 PM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Chiefs fans seamlessly transition from predicting doom and gloom for their football team to predicting the end of Swift & Kelce... we just can't be happy. :-)
LOL, it's not even that it was luxury to have this type of coverage, talk about overreaction about a typed response
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:54 PM 02-27-2024

Love spending time with Big Red. Usual great stuff on Mahomes and how the Chiefs pulled it all together.
Hilarious nugget: Taylor Swift made the Chiefs o-line homemade pop-tarts during the season But Andy lamented he didn’t get any though 😂 pic.twitter.com/hT8Us6ak2x

— Chris Simms (@CSimmsQB) February 27, 2024

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:02 PM 02-27-2024
No one thinks he has a drinking problem or is insinuating that he could have one. No one is even complaining publicly about his being drunk.
I remember plenty of complaining about his drunk singing…
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:12 PM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
I remember plenty of complaining about his drunk singing…
I’m speaking about as a regular occurrence. Everyone was drunk for the parade.
[Reply]
Chargem 04:39 PM 02-27-2024
Reading the last 2 pages of this makes me think.. The offseason does terrible things to us
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:15 AM 03-23-2024
Comedian on Taylor/Kelce.... She wants to breed with that big boy Kelce....

[Reply]
Calcountry 09:28 AM 03-23-2024
You do understand that this was her playfully mocking the people who were having drinking gives that involved chugging their drinks when Taylor was shown on the broadcast, right?
What? I r stooped
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:35 AM 03-23-2024
Who cares.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:31 PM 03-25-2024

[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 01:33 PM 03-25-2024
She looks a little thicker (which is a good thing for her)
[Reply]
alanm 02:16 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:
She looks a little thicker (which is a good thing for her)
Maybe she's pregnant. :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
irafreak 02:19 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by alanm:
Maybe she's pregnant. :-) :-) :-)
She's just getting old.
[Reply]
Page 276 of 286
« First < 176226266272273274275276 277278279280 > Last »
Up