ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2624 of 2693
« First < 1624212425242574261426202621262226232624 262526262627262826342674 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:20 PM 01-24-2024
Travis has been taken bullets for his guys ever since he realized that he's untouchable in this town.

He's happy to tell the fans to be mad at him - it ain't gonna impact his standing with the team or the fanbase. It's essentially multiplying fan angst by zero. If they can direct that fire at him, it'll just bounce off because the guy's a god here.

It was just Travis being a damn good teammate.
[Reply]
O.city 04:27 PM 01-24-2024
It's first and goal from the 3. Just fall on the god damn ground and hold the ball.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:43 PM 01-24-2024
We're learned a hard lesson the easy way.

Could have sent us home.

They'll remember it this week.
[Reply]
DRM08 04:48 PM 01-24-2024
In my view the 2nd Hardman fumble is 100% on Andy. The trick plays seem to backfire on this team way too often. You had a 3 point lead in the 4th quarter. A touchdown would have been massive. So you call another dumb trick play with a guy who already fumbled earlier in the game? Andy is too stubborn with the trick play junk.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:49 PM 01-24-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
In my view the 2nd Hardman fumble is 100% on Andy. The trick plays seem to backfire on this team way too often. You had a 3 point lead in the 4th quarter. A touchdown would have been massive. So you call another dumb trick play with a guy who already fumbled earlier in the game? Andy is too stubborn with the trick play junk.
They should have ran it 3 times up the middle.

Take two minutes off the clock and you're up 10 with 10 to play.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:26 PM 01-24-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We're learned a hard lesson the easy way.

Could have sent us home.

They'll remember it this week.
You get 4 shots with Pop for a few yards. I like my chances.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:42 PM 01-24-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
They should have ran it 3 times up the middle.

Take two minutes off the clock and you're up 10 with 10 to play.
If only Lamar Jackson had been there to point out the error of our ways...
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 06:04 PM 01-24-2024
I think the play before the Hardman fumble was the play Pacheco hurt his toe. It was weird his foot seemed to slip on the turf and he was trying to tip toe down the sideline. Put a lot of torque on his toe/foot. Im not certain but perhaps they saw he got a little digned up thus had to make a quick play call not involving power to Pacheco up the pipe.

Not excusing the playcall but I do think that may have been what happened. I personally don't understand why they arent getting Mahomes on the edge in the redzone with run/pass option. The dude is gonna make the right decision and protect the ball.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:41 PM 01-24-2024
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
I think the play before the Hardman fumble was the play Pacheco hurt his toe. It was weird his foot seemed to slip on the turf and he was trying to tip toe down the sideline. Put a lot of torque on his toe/foot. Im not certain but perhaps they saw he got a little digned up thus had to make a quick play call not involving power to Pacheco up the pipe.

Not excusing the playcall but I do think that may have been what happened. I personally don't understand why they arent getting Mahomes on the edge in the redzone with run/pass option. The dude is gonna make the right decision and protect the ball.
Fine, give it to Clyde who was averaging 15 or so YPC and is tough as **** in short yardage situations.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:56 PM 01-24-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
If only Lamar Jackson had been there to point out the error of our ways...
Andy should bring him in to replace Nagy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:52 PM 01-24-2024

[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:07 PM 01-24-2024
We just have to accept this. He's going to do at least one of these every. single. game. Remember the crazy direct snap and fumble deep in own end in the Raider game? Didn't phase him one bit. He's addicted to the cute.

Otherwise great coach, fortunately great enough that it usually doesn't wind up costing anything.
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:09 AM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
We just have to accept this. He's going to do at least one of these every. single. game. Remember the crazy direct snap and fumble deep in own end in the Raider game? Didn't phase him one bit. He's addicted to the cute.

Otherwise great coach, fortunately great enough that it usually doesn't wind up costing anything.
Yep. I think my quote in the GDT was "Live by the Andy, die by the Andy. It just is what it is".

I love my wife but she does shit that drives me crazy, probably at least once a week, so same kind of situation.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:55 AM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Yep. I think my quote in the GDT was "Live by the Andy, die by the Andy. It just is what it is".

I love my wife but she does shit that drives me crazy, probably at least once a week, so same kind of situation.
Post pic of wife and/or Andy Reid
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:35 PM 01-25-2024
Playoff Mahomes taking notes.

Most Valuable Player finalists, with the winner being announced Feb. 8:

��49ers’ QB Brock Purdy
��49ers’ RB Christian McCaffrey
��Ravens’ QB Lamar Jackson
��Bills’ QB Josh Allen
��Cowboys’ QB Dak Prescott

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 25, 2024

[Reply]
Page 2624 of 2693
« First < 1624212425242574261426202621262226232624 262526262627262826342674 > Last »
Up