ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 15
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>That was the Patriots best shot...KC rolls them in the playoffs
BlackOp 08:09 PM 10-15-2018
Belichick had 10 days to devise something that would confuse Mahomes. It worked for one half of a game. It took an early INT, returned to the Patriots 4, two easy missed TDs, another INT before half and Speaks letting Brady go...just so they could win by 3 points at home. It also took zero penalty yards.

Chiefs were without Berry, Sorenson and Houston.

Chiefs scored 31 points after half...

That was NE's best shot...it's on tape now. It wont fool Mahomes again...

KC is going to roll them in the post-season....
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:41 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
We got punked by a poopy Tenn at home last year. Yes no Mahomes, but Alex 3td/0 Int

We gave up 3 touchdowns and 1 FG to them second half. Forced zero punts. Like Brady can't do that too?
Are you comparing Alex Smith to Mahomes? :-)

Yeah..Chiefs are never getting shut out in a 2nd half again.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:42 PM 10-15-2018
Mahomes beats Pitt in '16 and Tenn in '17.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:44 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I don’t think Belichick threw everything at him. Biggest advantage for Belichick was simply Mahomes’ nerves at 23 years old on Sunday Night Football for the first time. The more of these games he plays, the more relaxed he will be.
Damn you are a good poster. Thanks for joining CP.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:46 PM 10-15-2018
By the end of the season, the grind and hits mount on an aging throwing arm and Brady will be limited.

I'd love to see him throw 50 passes in a cold weather game.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:52 PM 10-15-2018
Now that Burt is no longer here, is there anybody that loves themselves more than Brady does?
[Reply]
stevieray 09:01 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Are you comparing Alex Smith to Mahomes? :-)

Yeah..Chiefs are never getting shut out in a 2nd half again.
31-17 in the second half.
[Reply]
Spott 09:08 PM 10-15-2018
We've won 1 playoff game in 25 years. I don't think we can confidently say that we'd beat anyone in the playoffs.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:11 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Spott:
We've one 1 playoff game in 25 years. I don't think we can confidently say that we'd beat anyone in the playoffs.
We will one three playoff games with Mahomes this year!!!!
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:14 PM 10-15-2018
It will be nice when they one three.
[Reply]
threebag 09:18 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I don’t think Belichick threw everything at him. Biggest advantage for Belichick was simply Mahomes’ nerves at 23 years old on Sunday Night Football for the first time. The more of these games he plays, the more relaxed he will be.
He looked good to me other than the picks. With Tyreek anything is possible. I think we rip their asses apart next time.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:19 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by threebag02:
He looked good to me other than the picks. With Tyreek anything is possible. I think we rip their asses apart next time.
Aren't you busy watching Redskins games? What are you doing here?
[Reply]
notorious 09:22 PM 10-15-2018
This defense couldn't slow down the local 8-Man high school team.

Fuck them. They are ruining a great chance at a title.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 09:46 PM 10-15-2018
I keep hearing that playoffs are a different animal, it will be another learning experience for Mahomes no matter the opponent. He is smart enough to acclimate as the high stakes game progresses. Only thing that scares me is another Bob Sutton masterpiece.
[Reply]
srvy 10:05 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Belichick had 10 days to devise something that would confuse Mahomes. It worked for one half of a game. It took an early INT, returned to the Patriots 4, two easy missed TDs, another INT before half and Speaks letting Brady go...just so they could win by 3 points at home. It also took zero penalty yards.

Chiefs were without Berry, Sorenson and Houston.

Chiefs scored 31 points after half...

That was NE's best shot...it's on tape now. It wont fool Mahomes again...

KC is going to roll them in the post-season....
You make these boast posts every year. Maybe this time you will hit one.
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:15 PM 10-15-2018
The defense is needing to start playing together as a unit.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 15
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up