ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Allen may have UCL injury
Sassy Squatch 06:57 PM 10-15-2018
Pretty odd one for a football player.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JeneBrame...84336340299779

Would need Tommy John surgery to fix if it's actually the UCL. That ****ing sucks.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:53 PM 10-15-2018
Perfect example of the stupidity of selling out so you can get more picks in the "good" QB draft.

If a dude is sitting there staring at you in the fucking face, take him. You have no fucking clue what could happen in the course of a season. You might make the playoffs at the wrong time and get a low draft pick and take the shittiest one of the "good" QBs.

Of course, all of this could have been smoothed over had they just kept Tyrod Taylor and not been a bunch of fucking morons...

But... that's the Bills for ya.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:55 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Didn't Elway play without one or some shit?
I believe that Elway had a ruptured tendon in his bicep, which for a mortal person would mean that in no way shape or form could they throw a football.

But has anyone posted the hit Allen took on the play before he came out? The defender smashed his arm and elbow with his helmet.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:57 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They get to watch the rest of the season with Nathan Peterhands at QB...

:-)
Because Kap isn't good enough for the NFL, right?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:03 PM 10-15-2018
Of course the Bills don’t want to rush him back. He sucks and is overmatched. Let him sit like he should’ve done. Nathan Peterman, Lol, I would’ve fired McDermott for keeping him since that’s his boy
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:18 PM 10-15-2018
He blows anyway
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:18 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by wazu:
Got it. Found it in the thread when clicking on the link, so didn't check date. Here is Dr. Chao's most recent tweet:

Been there done that. I have a permanent ulnar nerve injury. I do not have any feeling in half of my left hand. But tweek the elbow a certain way you feel ever inch of the pain.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:16 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Been there done that. I have a permanent ulnar nerve injury. I do not have any feeling in half of my left hand. But tweek the elbow a certain way you feel ever inch of the pain.
Jesus. What did you do to it?
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:12 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by wazu:
Well then I guess Dr. Chao needs to learn WTF he's talking about before he tweets.
Chao is a drunk.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thebigl...ry-expert/amp/
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:37 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Perfect example of the stupidity of selling out so you can get more picks in the "good" QB draft.

If a dude is sitting there staring at you in the ****ing face, take him. You have no ****ing clue what could happen in the course of a season. You might make the playoffs at the wrong time and get a low draft pick and take the shittiest one of the "good" QBs.

Of course, all of this could have been smoothed over had they just kept Tyrod Taylor and not been a bunch of ****ing morons...

But... that's the Bills for ya.
Bills would have ruined Mahomes.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:04 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Jesus. What did you do to it?
Happened on the operating table due to positioning for another procedure. I have had 2 surgeries on it try to get to a point where the nerve will repair itself, but the damage was just too much. Years later still no feeling in my hand. I'll just say I won't let any Dr. touch it again.
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 09:06 AM 10-16-2018
Happened on the operating table due to positioning for another procedure. I have had 2 surgeries on it try to get to a point where the nerve will repair itself, but the damage was just too much. Years later still no feeling in my hand. I'll just say I won't let any Dr. touch it again.
Holy cow, jacking it with a no feeling hand must be awesome!
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:08 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
Holy cow, jacking it with a no feeling hand must be awesome!

only CP
[Reply]
Frosty 09:26 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They get to watch the rest of the season with Nathan Peterhands at QB...

Derek Anderson eventually, I bet. Peterman is beyond terrible.
[Reply]
TEX4Chiefs 10:25 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:
Moar Nathan Peterman!!!!!!!
Wasn't he Elaine's boss in Seinfeld? :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:27 AM 10-16-2018
But how will you know?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up