Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>*** Official MNF Letdown Game Thread ***
eDave 05:17 PM 10-15-2018
Should be a letdown after last night.
[Reply]
-King- 09:26 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Dont care, the call on Sherman was laughable.
It was legit. It's the definition of illegal contact. Sherman grabbed him after 5 yards.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 09:26 PM 10-15-2018
Even Bob Sutton is sitting in the rec room of the nursing home shaking his head and wondering what the everlasting hell the 49'ers defense was doing on that last drive.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:27 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Not so sure about that penalty on Sherman tbh
wow
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:27 PM 10-15-2018
What a load of Hollywood Horseshit.

9ers just give up and refuse to even guard the sidelines? With under :20, for what 3 huge gains?
[Reply]
-King- 09:28 PM 10-15-2018
Forgot how old Mason Crosby is
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:29 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
It was legit. It's the definition of illegal contact. Sherman grabbed him after 5 yards.
Posted via Mobile Device
eh, I guess.... but that happens on every play of every game.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 09:32 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
eh, I guess.... but that happens on every play of every game.
Exactly! How convenient to call it at that point in the game similar to Fisher's hold on Harrison.
[Reply]
-King- 09:33 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
Exactly! How convenient to call it at that point in the game similar to Fisher's hold on Harrison.
Yeah I'm sure the refs were like "Ok when CJ throws a pick on a potential game winning drive, we're going to call a 5 yard penalty when the Packers get the ball!"
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:33 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
Even Bob Sutton is sitting in the rec room of the nursing home shaking his head and wondering what the everlasting hell the 49'ers defense was doing on that last drive.
Let’s not pretend the Chiefs D would have fared any better.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:36 PM 10-15-2018
I'd like to think I have thick skin, but if my name was "booger" on national tv... I think I may slit my own wrists.

At least If I was Chase Daniel, I'd have already made millions of dollars holding a clipboard.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 09:38 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah I'm sure the refs were like "Ok when CJ throws a pick on a potential game winning drive, we're going to call a 5 yard penalty when the Packers get the ball!"
Posted via Mobile Device
No thats not what I meant. I am saying that it is too easy for the refs to influence the outcome through inconsistent calls. But no way they are doing it intentionally otherwise the NFL would be out of business by now.
[Reply]
-King- 09:43 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Let’s not pretend the Chiefs D would have fared any better.
We would have allowed a touchdown and allowed a 2 point conversion for the sake of it.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Best22 11:08 PM 10-15-2018
The reason men were open on the sideline is because SF elected NOT to play a vanilla prevent defense. They played up on the line, man to man defense and got burned
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up