ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Steven Nelson to Chiefs Fans: "fuck em all" ???
NIUhuskies 12:01 PM 10-15-2018
Nelson responded to Ragland's Instagram post talking about Ragland and Smith saying how "They (fans) don't like us, but they got each other." At least it sure sounded like that to me

Pic attached

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo9WKl2B...=reggieragland

stevennelson20They gone love you when you win and talk shit when you lose fuck em all
reggieragland@stevennelson20 big facts
Attached: rag.JPG (135.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:54 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by sedated:
I'm sure this is one big reason players hate fans. "Get better". Yes, it's that simple! With enough hard work, Nelson could be Revis in his prime. But he's just lazy, amiright?
Yeah. Theres absolutely no way he can work on not getting called for backbreaking defensive holding penalties. That's just how he plays, amiright?
[Reply]
ping2000 02:57 PM 10-15-2018
Here's an idea, man up and stop playing like ass. Tell the other pussies to play better too. People will stop booing your lame ass play. And you will hear a noise at Arrowhead you have never heard before. It's called cheering.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:39 PM 10-15-2018
I'm sure this is one big reason players hate fans. "Get better". Yes, it's that simple! With enough hard work, Nelson could be Revis in his prime. But he's just lazy, amiright?
He celebrates after getting dragged for a first down. He's a punk.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:41 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
No, because then he'd be Marcus Peters and would be run out of town and hamper the defense to rely on the Steven Nelson's of the world.
I had nothing to do with Peters being shipped out, still scratching my head on the compensation but he's been burned a lot this year all Nelson style.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:42 PM 10-15-2018
Nelson is untalented trash.

He should have been dumped last offseason with Shit Stain Gaines.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:42 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
I am surprised Nelson's post wasn't flagged.
:-) exactly
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:43 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I’m guessing he’s implying “fuck em all” to the “haters”, not just Chiefs fans
Show me a Chiefs fan who doesn't hate this defense.

Fuck both of these underperforming assclowns.

EDIT: READ THE WHOLE THREAD FIRST, ASSHOLE!
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:45 PM 10-15-2018
Yeah, well this is a football team.

Not a charity for under performing NFL defenders.

Get better or get the **** out. Giving up 500 yards in 3 of 6 games?

Christ, Do we really need a backfield full of Prime Revises to NOT allow 500 yards? Is that the demand? Is it unfair to ask that a CB who has 1 int in his 4 year career perform better?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:47 PM 10-15-2018
This is Nelson's 4th season in the NFL... how much longer until he develops past being a shitty CB?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:49 PM 10-15-2018
This is Nelson's 4th season in the NFL... how much longer until he develops past being a shitty CB?
We'll have to wait until his career is over. I mean give him another 4 years and he might get another interception. How stupid would you feel THEN!?
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:53 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
We'll have to wait until his career is over. I mean give him another 4 years and he might get another interception. How stupid would you feel THEN!?
:-)
[Reply]
Bump 04:11 PM 10-15-2018
I haven't loved either one of them when we have won, just saying.
[Reply]
thabear04 04:17 PM 10-15-2018
Fuck it bring back Sean Smith lol.
[Reply]
farmerchief 04:38 PM 10-15-2018
I always thought Nelson wasnt a bad player, but hes showing he's not a #1 defensive back. Seemed like he was a very good fill in player, that could play either corner or the slot, but couldnt be depended on to be any type of "shut down" type player, on a regular basis. His lack of speed, is probably his biggest problem, and could be a little short in height. He doesnt lack toughness or desire, its just hard for him to make up for his shortcomings. He holds entirely too much, but probably to make up for his lack of speed. Unfortunately, he's the best we have available, so I might complain, but have to support his play!
[Reply]
hometeam 04:41 PM 10-15-2018
im late on this train.

If you cant handle the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up