ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Steven Nelson to Chiefs Fans: "fuck em all" ???
NIUhuskies 12:01 PM 10-15-2018
Nelson responded to Ragland's Instagram post talking about Ragland and Smith saying how "They (fans) don't like us, but they got each other." At least it sure sounded like that to me

Pic attached

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo9WKl2B...=reggieragland

stevennelson20They gone love you when you win and talk shit when you lose fuck em all
reggieragland@stevennelson20 big facts
Attached: rag.JPG (135.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Mecca 12:06 PM 10-15-2018
I could careless who he's implying it to be about, they suck ass, they deserve the shit they are getting.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:07 PM 10-15-2018
I follow Nelson on Instagram and there's a part of me that really likes him because he seems like a cool cat. But I'll tell you this: he never shows much love to the fans. Looks up into the stands with cold indifference. Contrast this with someone like Lucas who last night was visibly interacting with fans and getting energy from the Chiefs folk in the crowd.

I like Nelson but I don't doubt this sentiment from him at all. Seems very bizness-like.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:07 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
As bad as the defense is they should cut him and Ragland both and call it a message, don't wanna be here, bye.
Yes. Cut them to send a message.
[Reply]
bobbything 12:07 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I don't like Nelson. He's a streak player.
Dude loves to celebrate, regardless of penalties and big plays.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 12:07 PM 10-15-2018
Understand what he's attempting to say... but when you say "fuck em all" and its directed towards the fans of your own team.... not very fuckin smart.. especially when you get burned constantly...

What a fuckin dumbass
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 12:08 PM 10-15-2018
"F%$* All the Haters" <<< That's soo mean!!
[Reply]
carcosa 12:08 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by bobbything:
I think last night he celebrated a tackle despite the fact that the Patriots got a 1st down on the play. Cool, man.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 12:08 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by bobbything:
Noticed this as well... Like when Gordon dropped the ball in the endzone and the ref threw the flag on the one and he got up like he made some huge play...
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:09 PM 10-15-2018
Dont see this as a big deal. Thats what most people would say when taking shit.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:09 PM 10-15-2018
What's to love? a historically bad defense? What does he expect Chief fans to say?
[Reply]
kcpasco 12:09 PM 10-15-2018
I don’t care if he hates the fans. I do care that he’s a PI machine.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:10 PM 10-15-2018
That message came off more as a fuck the fans in general, he didn't say haters he just said they love you when they win hate you when you lose, fuck em all.

That literally sounds like "fuck fans in general" which even if you feel that way is a really stupid thing to put out there.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:10 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I’m guessing he’s implying “**** em all” to the “haters”, not just Chiefs fans
Fair enough but ow can you be a Chiefs fan and not hate this defense?
[Reply]
BWillie 12:11 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I follow Nelson on Instagram and there's a part of me that really likes him because he seems like a cool cat. But I'll tell you this: he never shows much love to the fans. Looks up into the stands with cold indifference. Contrast this with someone like Lucas who last night was visibly interacting with fans and getting energy from the Chiefs folk in the crowd.

I like Nelson but I don't doubt this sentiment from him at all. Seems very bizness-like.
He sure likes to taunt injured players on the field too - see Jimmy G.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:11 PM 10-15-2018
Also he isn't even good, he's a short slow dude that can't cover without getting penalties.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up