ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Peterson...
Mr_Tomahawk 09:33 PM 10-14-2018
....we need him.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:26 AM 10-15-2018
Would love Reddick, Peterson and Bethea.
[Reply]
-King- 12:27 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It is if you believe Mahomes is in the same class as Roethlisberger/Brady/Manning.

Those teams have had their windows open for 10+ years.
I never said the window closes all the way. But it is significantly harder to build around a QB when you're paying him top dollar. Especially since we'll have to pay Tyreek top dollar too. Look at what's happened to the Seahawks since they had to pay Wilson franchise QB money, and his contract will seem cheap compared to what we'll have to give Mahomes.

Yes the window will likely be open for as long as Mahomes is healthy, but it will never been as open as it is during his rookie deal.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
UK_Chief 02:11 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
We will never know.

These brokedicks are never on the field at the same time if you haven’t noticed.
Maybe they’re the same person?! :-)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:00 AM 10-15-2018
to the idiots out there, Peterson locks down a wr way better then Peters ever did. Peters gambles and gets turnovers, Peterson is an actual lockdown CB. It would immediately help the defense because Sutton refuses to change anything.
[Reply]
bricks 06:02 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Cunning Linguist:
Need LBs that can cover. Bad.
This! Get rid of Ragland.
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:42 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Bump:
It certainly wouldn't hurt. If he can prevent one drive a game from scoring, it's worth it. I wouldn't give up a first, but I'd sure as shit do a 2nd. We're going to have one of the last picks and so will the Rams.
This. Pat just needs 1 stop.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:38 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by cdcox:
No!

We pissed away Peters for a 3rd round pick and now people want to trade a first for his replacement? This is what perennial loser teams do. We have to think long term.
I’m with cdcox. And I think Rain Man is right that we have bigger defensive needs than CB.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:40 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I’m with cdcox. And I think Rain Man is right that we have bigger defensive needs than CB.
Peterson is an All Pro talent at CB with 2.5 years of a pretty good contract left. Even 1 player like that is a huge boon to a unit as bereft of talent as our defense is. Also allows Fuller to do what he's actually good at.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:41 AM 10-15-2018
What can they do to restructure Berry's contract? He's not coming back
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:42 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
Nothing. He's fucking us badly right now.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:43 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
I already know what will happen, Berry will play in one game, get hurt and sit out the rest of the year. then next season he will do the same thing until we can finally move on from his contract. He will keep collecting the money because he got "injured" during a game
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:49 AM 10-15-2018
Veach won't do shit. When have we traded for a big name ever?
[Reply]
kcpasco 07:52 AM 10-15-2018
Can he play safety? Because currently our safeties are a big steamy pile of crap.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:53 AM 10-15-2018
Why is he not a Chief yet
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:53 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Veach won't do shit. When have we traded for a big name ever?
We were a cunt hair away from trading for Earl Thomas.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up