ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>To The Fan Who Threw Beer @ Hill [now banned from Gilette]
Titty Meat 09:32 PM 10-14-2018
Fuck you piece of shit trash ass mother fucker I hope you get blown up at the next Boston Marathon. Fuck Boston Fuck The Patriots and Fuck New England fans
[Reply]
luv 02:27 PM 10-15-2018
Seems like they should be flipping off and pouring beer on the defenders who let him fly right by them.
[Reply]
DanT 02:28 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
How do you ban a fan from a game? Its feel good retribution as what they going to do have a pic ready at turnstile to turn away? Yes I know if a season ticket holder he cant get the tickets but someone else can. Its impossible to ban one fan but nice try.
Here's a news story on the banning of fans and how well or not it works. According to it, the NFL implemented a policy in 2015 where a fan banned in one stadium is banned from all NFL stadiums. I don't know if that policy is still in place.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/04/sport...rnd/index.html
[Reply]
eDave 02:28 PM 10-15-2018
Yea, they keep saying not all Pats fans are this way, yet the handful of trolls here are just like that.

Birds of a feather.

How do they enforce a ban from the stadium anyway?

EDIT: This is a bit of a Q of DanT
[Reply]
Spott 02:39 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
Yea, they keep saying not all Pats fans are this way, yet the handful of trolls here are just like that.

Birds of a feather.

How do they enforce a ban from the stadium anyway?
I don’t think they can.
[Reply]
wazu 02:42 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by DanT:
Here's a news story on the banning of fans and how well or not it works. According to it, the NFL implemented a policy in 2015 where a fan banned in one stadium is banned from all NFL stadiums. I don't know if that policy is still in place.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/04/sport...rnd/index.html
Good find. Sounds like there is more ability to enforce these bans than I would’ve thought. And also at least the deterrent of being arrested.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:46 PM 10-15-2018
Pats fans have been feeling hurt in the rectum since Whitlock held the "Drew Bledsoe is gay" sign.

If only they had been sober enough to had known what they'd end up with in the end....dynamic and patway's mothers would have "disinvited them from their uterus" at the nearest planned parenthood..
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 02:57 PM 10-15-2018
Pats fans mad cause they found out that once brady and bellicheck gone they will be worst then Cleveland.
[Reply]
BroncoDork 03:09 PM 10-15-2018
It was sissy the Sunday Night crew didn't mention it nor show a replay. Hill was dumb to challenge the NE fans, but I would have liked to see the sequence from start to finish.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:10 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by ThePatriotWay:
You sound like a butthurt little pussydick.
My goodness, such a display of irony was never found again in all the Land.
[Reply]
wazu 03:10 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Pats fans have been feeling hurt in the rectum since Whitlock held the "Drew Bledsoe is gay" sign.

If only they had been sober enough to had known what they'd end up with in the end....dynamic and patway's mothers would have "disinvited them from their uterus" at the nearest planned parenthood..
The sign was actually a question: “Is Drew Bledsoe gay?”
[Reply]
wazu 03:13 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by BroncoDork:
It was sissy the Sunday Night crew didn't mention it nor show a replay. Hill was dumb to challenge the NE fans, but I would have liked to see the sequence from start to finish.
He didn’t challenge them. He was trying to slow down after running a thousand miles per hour out the back of the end zone.
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:13 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by wazu:
The sign was actually a question: “Is Drew Bledsoe gay?”
That is probably true.....almost as true as the fact that the Pats fans in this thread were dis-invited from the rectum in which they were conceived.
[Reply]
wazu 03:14 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
That is probably true.....almost as true as the fact that the Pats fans in this thread were dis-invited from the rectum in which they were conceived.
Agreed.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:07 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by wazu:
Good find. Sounds like there is more ability to enforce these bans than I would’ve thought. And also at least the deterrent of being arrested.
The MLB player suggesting a fine of $30,000 makes me chuckle a bit. "Something that really hurts somebody." Statistically, that's more than the annual take-home salary of half the people in the stands. So yeah, that would hurt.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:35 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Patriots fan last night (I kid you not): "We'll see you in the Super Bowl."
:-)

Patriots fans are fucking stupid.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up