ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>One penality for 5 yards against the Pats
BlackOp 09:31 PM 10-14-2018
NFL wanted to keep the Chargers close...I figured this was the case.

Edit* My bad...NE had ZERO penalty yards...AR declined a token 5 yarder.

Will have to check to see the last time that has happened..if ever.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:42 PM 10-14-2018
They had a penalty.
[Reply]
EPodolak 09:43 PM 10-14-2018
Chiefs declined a penalty, another illegal motion, and an offsetting that I saw. It's a dry pointless topic. We lost.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 09:44 PM 10-14-2018
Make tackles and cover your guy.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:44 PM 10-14-2018
Unless someone saw something I didn't I'm not exactly sure how the officials are an excuse.

We declined penalties and offset penalties because the defense is ****ing terrible.

I don't recall any Patriots defender just straight up tackling one of our receivers outside of the TD to Hill when Hunt was tackled in front of him, but let's not pretend that would have been accepted any ways, if it was even called.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:46 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm a moron for pointing out that NE had zero penalty yards?...whatever.

I've never seen a team with zero penalty yards....it's a first for me.
You’re a moron for thinking this is all some grand conspiracy to keep the Chargers close. New England played a clean game. There weren’t any obvious calls that weren’t called.
[Reply]
tk13 09:46 PM 10-14-2018
I honestly thought it was a pretty well officiated game.

Our defense is objectively terrible and we have multiple backups playing along the OL now. We're probably lucky we didn't end up with more penalties.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:48 PM 10-14-2018
Out of curiosity how many penalty yards did KC have if you take out the awful DPI's we fully deserved?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:50 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Out of curiosity how many penalty yards did KC have if you take out the awful DPI's we fully deserved?
I don’t know what games you guys watch sometimes.

The defensive holding on Fuller that led to offsetting penalties was horseshit

The other on Fuller when Hogan was pushing off the entire route. What is a defender supposed to do in that situation? You tell me. Terrible call.

They weren’t all legit by any means.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:51 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
You’re a moron for thinking this is all some grand conspiracy to keep the Chargers close. New England played a clean game. There weren’t any obvious calls that weren’t called.
And you're an oblivious fool that hasn't noticed the unfounded LA Chargers hype train that has been going on for 10 months...

It's been border-line ridiculous....they want the Chargers to succeed in LA at all costs. They have a 20 million person market to exploit and a 4 billion dollar stadium to fill.

I predicted that KC at 5-1 was more beneficial for the parity in the NFL at week 6.

It's a ratings business...Chiefs at 6-0 is bad for overall health.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:52 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:

The other on Fuller when Hogan was pushing off the entire route. What is a defender supposed to do in that situation? You tell me. Terrible call.

Fuller tackled one of the WR's on the long DPI. Just straight up held onto his arm and then tackled him. Same with Nelson. If you don't think those 2 were penalties then I'm not sure you should be calling people out for the game the are "watching".
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 09:53 PM 10-14-2018
I think I need a screencap of the boxscore for my new avatar.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:57 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:

The only angle I saw when Fuller was called for a holding that offset OPI didn't show a side angle. He got beat by the receiver and if he grabbed his jersey and pulled it then ya it was holding. Did you see an angle that let you see if that happened or not?

And refs have let receivers and defenders arm jostle while running down the sideline as long as I can remember. It's not until someone pushes off at the very end when something is called.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:59 PM 10-14-2018
Fuller tackled one of the WR's on the long DPI. Just straight up held onto his arm and then tackled him. Same with Nelson. If you don't think those 2 were penalties then I'm not sure you should be calling people out for the game the are "watching".
I wasn't posting this to insinuate that KC didn't commit the penalties...they absolutely didn't commit the offsetting one. That was invented out of nothing..

I was pointing out that NE had no accepted penalties...and I've never seen that.

They had to overcome nothing...for 60 minutes.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:00 PM 10-14-2018
You are either completely ignoring Hogan blatantly pushing off the entire route, or you don’t understand that at worst it should be offsetting penalties based on what transpired on that play. Like I said what the **** do you want a guy to do when he is getting pushed multiple times on a go route? The coverage was actually good, but when a guy can push off like that it is extremely tough to defend.

I’m not saying it wasn’t a penalty. I’m saying it was also a penalty on Hogan.

They call that ticky tack holding on Fuller causing the penalties to offset, but not that? Horseshit.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:01 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
And you're an oblivious fool that hasn't noticed the unfounded LA Chargers hype train that has been going on for 10 months...

It's been border-line ridiculous....they want the Chargers to succeed in LA at all costs. They have a 20 million person market to exploit and a 4 billion dollar stadium to fill.

I predicted that KC at 5-1 was more beneficial for the parity in the NFL at week 6.

It's a ratings business...Chiefs at 6-0 is bad for overall health.
Then why did they allow the Chargers to lose a home division game to KC to start the season? You’re a fucking idiot.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up