Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>This might be the worst defense I’ve ever seen
bobbything 09:26 PM 10-14-2018
Ever.
[Reply]
bobbything 07:48 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by ThePatriotWay:
But but but but you beat the JAGUARS!!! They beat the Patriots, remember?! That means you were DEFINITELY going to beat the Pats by at least 30 points. What happened?? Oh i know, you played the GOAT QB and GOAT HC after September. :-)
Lol. Enjoy it while it lasts. I was perusing your board last night during the game and the venom that was being spewed over there after you guys blew a 15 point lead was toxic. You know you’re on borrowed time. This game made you nervous.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:55 AM 10-15-2018
This defense can't be fixed in one year. All LB's suck. DB depth is awful.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:56 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Andy Dalton is a good QB that will carve this defense up
Dalton is as average a QB as there is in football. He is perfectly average.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:57 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
This defense can't be fixed in one year. All LB's suck. DB depth is awful.
We don't need a top 5 defense dude, we just need to get middle of the pack. That's absolutely doable in one offseason.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:08 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by ThePatriotWay:
But but but but you beat the JAGUARS!!! They beat the Patriots, remember?! That means you were DEFINITELY going to beat the Pats by at least 30 points. What happened?? Oh i know, you played the GOAT QB and GOAT HC after September. :-)
Your defense, healthy and at full strength, had 40 points hung on them at home. Yeah, I'd really feel confident about that. :-)

There aren't many requirements to be a Cheatriots troll, are there?
[Reply]
dynamicHDR 08:52 AM 10-15-2018

[Reply]
Molitoth 08:54 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by dynamicHDR:
What is your point? Everyone on this forum knows our defense is full of bitches.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:57 AM 10-15-2018
The end is near. Pretty pathetic for Patriots trolls to be spending time on a Chiefs board. I guess all of you Boston cunts aren't getting enough at home from your fat wives so you have to find joy from trolling message boards.
[Reply]
dynamicHDR 08:58 AM 10-15-2018
That's what a real TE looks like.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:58 AM 10-15-2018
Sutton can't close out a game worth a shit- never has and never will.

This is the worst defense I have ever seen in Red.

Can't tackle, can't stop the run. every single screen pass is a huge play, can't cover tight ends, can't wrap up on a sack, stupid penalties.

And Sutton goes conservative the entire second half. Hey, let's rush three and have the rest of the team not do jack shit. Pathetic performance. That entire side of the ball from Sutton on down are a fucking embarrassment.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:00 AM 10-15-2018
That's what a real TE looks like.
Go fuck yourself!

Your team looked like shit. Paper tigers. Total second half collapse.
[Reply]
dynamicHDR 09:04 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Go **** yourself!

Your team looked like shit.
Completely agree. It was by far our worst performance of the season, and we still whipped your ass.

Not a good look for you.
[Reply]
TEX 09:11 AM 10-15-2018
Completely agree. It was by far our worst performance of the season, and we still whipped your ass.

Not a good look for you.
:-) A 3 point HOME win is not whipping anyone. In fact, NE didn't even cover the spread...BTW, have you won a road game yet this year? Paper Tiger is right.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:14 AM 10-15-2018

Not a good look for you.
You have spent a week here acting like a total D bag- now your on here still crowing about a 3 point win? Wow, you Pats fans have no class. So insecure.

All it took for you to beat us was being gifted points in the first half, an all-time historic shitty defensive performance by the Chiefs and ZERO penalty yards by the refs- and you won at the last second of the game.

So go fuck yourself. Time for you to go troll the Bears boards now with your ignorant garbage.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 09:15 AM 10-15-2018

Not a good look for you.
A three point win at home is an asswhooping now? You couldn’t even cover the spread at home. You can’t troll for shit.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up