ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 263
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Patriots Game Day Thread***
FAX 11:10 PM 10-13-2018
Episode 6 begins as the Gunslinger Of The Plains saddles up and travels to the Northeast in order to confront a die-nasty that has been offending mankind's sensibilities for far too long.

After decades of nefarious skullduggery, the Chiefs have seen enough and enter the den of the evil ones to put an end to their venal machinations.

And, when it's all said and done, the power of good prevails - defeating arrogant, duplicitous mendacity on national television as the Red & Gold leaves Foxborough victorious once more. Amen.

And now, a poetatum ...

There once was a team that we knew
Was hard to defeat or subdue
But today the Chiefs neuter
An old man's pea shooter
To turn a goat into a ewe

Go Chiefs.

(Sorry if re-post.)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:19 AM 10-14-2018
Having coffee in my lucky RGR Chiefs Coffee mug. Oh and Camo underwear. We haven't lost since I started this tradition.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:20 AM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Had the perfect ESPN sign prepared until my wife threatened divorce and overruled me:

Ebola+
Syphillis=
Patriots
Nation
:-):-):-):-):-)
I love it
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:21 AM 10-14-2018
Had the perfect ESPN sign prepared until my wife threatened divorce and overruled me:

Ebola+
Syphillis=
Patriots
Nation
:-)

Divorce that woman!
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:21 AM 10-14-2018

Ebola+
Syphillis=
Patriots
Nation
You should divorce her and put it up anyways
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:21 AM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Having coffee in my lucky RGR Chiefs Coffee mug. Oh and Camo underwear. We haven't lost since I started this tradition.
Do you. We're also 4-0 this year when my dogs wear their Chiefs jerseys.. They'll be wearing them tonight
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:22 AM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
You should divorce her and put it up anyways
I second this notion
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:24 AM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Tell me Chris Colinsworthless doesn't do commentary for SNF.
Collinsworth is good. He LOVES Tyreek Hill.

Collinsworth says "You give him the ball and it is just over"
[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:37 AM 10-14-2018
I didn't want to get too hyped up about the Chiefs this year and was concerned about the schedule the NFL set up for them with four of six road games against what most would say are the front runners in the AFC. I had them at 2-4 over the first six so no matter what happens, I was wrong and am happy to admit it.

I think the Chiefs are a little banged up and Mahomes can't have that much ice in his veins... can he?
[Reply]
CupidStunt 07:48 AM 10-14-2018
Watched some highlights of the last couple times we slapped these guys around. Man, I really miss Eric Berry. He takes our team to a whole new level. Ugh.

Time for the O to put up another 40-burger for the dub. If NE can't beat us in their yard with our injury list, there's really no excuses not to make the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:57 AM 10-14-2018
As I sit in my recliner reading CP, sipping my coffee, and watching it snow outside (yes, it's fucking snowing), I have an eeire calmness about tonight's game.

I know we're banged up. I know our D sucks bad. I know we commit too many penalties. But I'm not worried about this game at all. And I don't know why.

It just feels different now that we have a franchise QB. If we drop this one I'm not worried. On to next week to fight another day.

Man it feels good.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:01 AM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
As I sit in my recliner reading CP, sipping my coffee, and watching it snow outside (yes, it's ****ing snowing), I have an eeire calmness about tonight's game.

I know we're banged up. I know our D sucks bad. I know we commit too many penalties. But I'm not worried about this game at all. And I don't know why.

It just feels different now that we have a franchise QB. If we drop this one I'm not worried. On to next week to fight another day.

Man it feels good.

^^^^^

I've been waiting a loooooong time for this.

The fans have been so overdue.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:02 AM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:

Man it feels good.
Yup, this.

Even if we end up somehow imploding this year in Chiefs-ian fashion, we know what the future holds.
[Reply]
Pointer19 08:08 AM 10-14-2018
Yup, this.

Even if we end up somehow imploding this year in Chiefs-ian fashion, we know what the future holds.
While this is all true.. I don’t like that some of us seem ready to lose this game! We’re contenders.

in 4 another win
[Reply]
stumppy 08:12 AM 10-14-2018
In
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:14 AM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That right there is some funny shit..
[Reply]
Page 6 of 263
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up