ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 263
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Patriots Game Day Thread***
FAX 11:10 PM 10-13-2018
Episode 6 begins as the Gunslinger Of The Plains saddles up and travels to the Northeast in order to confront a die-nasty that has been offending mankind's sensibilities for far too long.

After decades of nefarious skullduggery, the Chiefs have seen enough and enter the den of the evil ones to put an end to their venal machinations.

And, when it's all said and done, the power of good prevails - defeating arrogant, duplicitous mendacity on national television as the Red & Gold leaves Foxborough victorious once more. Amen.

And now, a poetatum ...

There once was a team that we knew
Was hard to defeat or subdue
But today the Chiefs neuter
An old man's pea shooter
To turn a goat into a ewe

Go Chiefs.

(Sorry if re-post.)
[Reply]
Munson 06:07 AM 10-14-2018
In for the Sunday night win!
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 06:09 AM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by dynamicHDR:
I almost feel sorry about the fact that we will derail KC's hype train. You guys were so blissful in your ignorance.
Can we romper this piece of shit? I hate seeing a glorious thread, such as this one, get spoiled. Face it twat..."your team's" (wink wink nudge nudge) collective pussy is going to get pounded so hard we'll hear that shit clapping for months.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:19 AM 10-14-2018
Gronk is over rated and cheap shot piece of shit fuck Gronk fuck the cheating Patriots

[Reply]
Naptown Chief 06:22 AM 10-14-2018
Gronk looks and sounds like a neanderthal with down's syndrome. He's overrated AF. Any other team and nobody knows who he is and he knows it. Little bitch threatened to retire if they took him away from pedophile Brady.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:22 AM 10-14-2018
Tell me Chris Colinsworthless doesn't do commentary for SNF.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 06:23 AM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Tell me Chris Colinsworthless doesn't do commentary for SNF.
Collinsworth is snf
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:25 AM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
Collinsworth is snf
I hate that dumb bitch
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 06:27 AM 10-14-2018
I hate that dumb bitch
Yeah, he's pretty obnoxious. At least we don't have to listen to the MNF crew..
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:27 AM 10-14-2018
We're coming to beat Hoodie and Brady
But he’ll cry to get calls like a baby
At the end of the night to Chiefs fans delight
6-0 and we’ll all be drunk and hazy
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:30 AM 10-14-2018
Twelve Hours to Kick Off
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:38 AM 10-14-2018
Gronk is over rated and cheap shot piece of shit **** Gronk **** the cheating Patriots

If Andy had stopped trying to be so clever and just used Kelce like they use that douchebag, we’d be hearing about Kelce all the time.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:47 AM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
If Andy had stopped trying to be so clever and just used Kelce like they use that douchebag, we’d be hearing about Kelce all the time.
Good news we have Patrick Mahomes II to make up for play calling deficiencies by our HC.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 06:57 AM 10-14-2018
IN FOR THE WIN!
In Mahomes I trust....
and Hunt, Kelce, Watkins, Hill....
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:17 AM 10-14-2018
Had the perfect ESPN sign prepared until my wife threatened divorce and overruled me:

Ebola+
Syphillis=
Patriots
Nation
[Reply]
Lightrise 07:18 AM 10-14-2018
I've evolved this week. It began with visualizing Brady doing as he's done so many times before...getting 14 4th quarter points to put the game out of reach. But as the injuries piled up I caved to ..its impossible, too much to overcome. But now I think the injuries just might unite the team to play even more aggressively and whip their ass. That's what I'm expecting...I think we're going to beat them up. I think their defense is just too slow and...eh...I think Ford is going to have a big day.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 263
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up