ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 263
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Patriots Game Day Thread***
FAX 11:10 PM 10-13-2018
Episode 6 begins as the Gunslinger Of The Plains saddles up and travels to the Northeast in order to confront a die-nasty that has been offending mankind's sensibilities for far too long.

After decades of nefarious skullduggery, the Chiefs have seen enough and enter the den of the evil ones to put an end to their venal machinations.

And, when it's all said and done, the power of good prevails - defeating arrogant, duplicitous mendacity on national television as the Red & Gold leaves Foxborough victorious once more. Amen.

And now, a poetatum ...

There once was a team that we knew
Was hard to defeat or subdue
But today the Chiefs neuter
An old man's pea shooter
To turn a goat into a ewe

Go Chiefs.

(Sorry if re-post.)
[Reply]
digger 12:05 AM 10-14-2018
Clean up aisle #20...
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:08 AM 10-14-2018
I really hate late games i like nooners.

Have to wait all day to see Patrick Mahomes II I'll just snooze all day no other game really matters.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:10 AM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:

Have to wait all day to see Patrick Mahomes II I'll just snooze all day no other game really matters.
The hour matters little... The effort though....the effort matters much!

Go team go...
[Reply]
FAX 12:14 AM 10-14-2018

Totally agree, Mr. KC Tattoo. Late games mess with the ol' skedoo.

Tomorrow, I have to attend a "gender reveal" celebration at 3:00 pm.

I'm really hoping they're talking about the fetus and not the mom (I think I'm hoping for that, anyhow).

Thing is, I don't know how long these events normally last. But if it takes more than 2 hours, they're going to have to use a text reveal.

FAX
[Reply]
Don Corlemahomes 12:18 AM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by dynamicHDR:
I almost feel sorry about the fact that we will derail KC's hype train. You guys were so blissful in your ignorance.
Oh look, a shitstain on an otherwise flawless thread.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:23 AM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:

I'm really hoping they're talking about the fetus and not the mom (I think I'm hoping for that, anyhow).

Thing is, I don't know how long these events normally last. But if it takes more than 2 hours, they're going to have to use a text reveal.

FAX
I just don't see the necessity of having a "gender reveal" You have 50/50 chance of it being a boy or girl. You really spoil the surprise when the kid is born like fast forwarding to the end of the movie or read the last page of a murder mystery book to find out who done it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:23 AM 10-14-2018
KC Star coverage sucks dick today. Biggest game of the decade and they dropped the ball.

Anyone got a Boston Globe sub? I'm not paying for that shit.
[Reply]
FAX 12:29 AM 10-14-2018
I just don't see the necessity of having a "gender reveal" You have 50/50 chance of it being a boy or girl. You really spoil the surprise when the kid is born like fast forwarding to the end of the movie or read the last page of a murder mystery book to find out who done it.
I couldn't agree more, actually.

Back in olden times, you didn't have "gender reveals". You took what you got and you were happy if it had the correct number of toes.

They way they explained it, it helps them better prepare the room and purchase all the gender-specific stuff. Booties, I guess. I don't know.

Seems like another excuse for a party, really. And more gender-specific baby showers later, maybe.

FAX
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 12:30 AM 10-14-2018
The best late birthday gift anyone can give me is a chiefs win
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:41 AM 10-14-2018
I couldn't agree more, actually.

Back in olden times, you didn't have "gender reveals". You took what you got and you were happy if it had the correct number of toes.

They way they explained it, it helps them better prepare the room and purchase all the gender-specific stuff. Booties, I guess. I don't know.

Seems like another excuse for a party, really. And more gender-specific baby showers later, maybe.

FAX
What ever fits their fancy i guess lol good thing we beat the Germans and Japs because we are a free nation to do unnecessary because Merica' fuck yeah!

:-)

Didn't mean to get so patriotic when we are playing the Patriots.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:43 AM 10-14-2018

FAX
:-)
[Reply]
bsroyals54 01:12 AM 10-14-2018
I heard Tom Brady kisses his son on the lips for longer than 1 second with his shirt off, is this true?
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:14 AM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
KC Star coverage sucks dick today. Biggest game of the decade and they dropped the ball.

Anyone got a Boston Globe sub? I'm not paying for that shit.

A nickname for the Chiefs offense is the Kansas City Globe Trotters
[Reply]
TimBone 01:45 AM 10-14-2018
In for the muthafuckin' win!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:51 AM 10-14-2018
Let's take the torch, push the wheelchair down the road baby!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 263
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up