ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Has anyone tried CBD Oil?
Titty Meat 05:56 PM 05-11-2018
If so how'd it go? I have real bad anxiety and this week it's been terrible. Today I tried some CBD gummies and they actually work! I feel very relaxed and unlike smoking weed I feel like I have a clear mind.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:59 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by booger:
good to know thanks. You take the capsule or dropper form?
Dropper. I've mixed it with drinks and I've vaped it. I prefer vaping it.
[Reply]
64 Chief 04:15 PM 10-15-2018
I take 2 CBD capsules nightly for sleep and to reduce inflammation. It especially works well for inflammation. Really calms down achy joints. My doctor recommended Green Mountain brand which can be purchased online. Best price/results out there.
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:29 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by 64 Chief:
I take 2 CBD capsules nightly for sleep and to reduce inflammation. It especially works well for inflammation. Really calms down achy joints. My doctor recommended Green Mountain brand which can be purchased online. Best price/results out there.
This is kind of my interest. Inflammation and aching things assistance, but not at the expense of a flagged drug test that would not be cool. I'm not a smoker and don't want to be confused for one unintentionally.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:30 PM 10-15-2018
I tried sublingual drops and vaping.

Neither did much for pain, certainly not as effective as 4 Advil.

It did make me REALLY tired so I imagine if you had insomnia, it might be worth it.
[Reply]
Katipan 04:34 PM 10-15-2018
I’m in Iowa though. I need something legal that I know only contains CBD oil and just need to find a reputable place that sells it. Since it’s not regulated I’m just wanting to make sure I’m not buying Chinese vegetable oil or something. I’ve just got to research the actual companies that stand behind all their products and go that route I guess is the safest way to go
I appreciate the problem and I'm super excited to know that recreational cannabis won't be far away for Iowa either.

I'm just doing my thing and spreading the knowledge like a proper flower girl.

This is the easy answer for you.
https://www.cwhemp.com/
[Reply]
booger 04:43 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Dropper. I've mixed it with drinks and I've vaped it. I prefer vaping it.
:-)
[Reply]
booger 04:44 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by 64 Chief:
Thanks so much man I will research them
[Reply]
booger 10-15-2018, 04:57 PM
This message has been deleted by booger.
booger 04:59 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I tried sublingual drops and vaping.

Neither did much for pain, certainly not as effective as 4 Advil.

It did make me REALLY tired so I imagine if you had insomnia, it might be worth it.
That’s what my trial run will be is can this maybe cut my daily Tylenol usage in half. If so that would probably be worth it
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:05 PM 10-15-2018
Now that you mention it that’s another thing that would be very nice to know
Full Spectrum? Yes.
[Reply]
booger 05:14 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Full Spectrum? Yes.
Yes will make you piss dirty?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:42 PM 10-15-2018
Yes will make you piss dirty?
It can - I get CBD from Sacred Leaf in Columbia, and the Full Spectrum comes with a warning.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:44 PM 10-15-2018
https://cbdsacredleaf.com

They have a storefront here in CoMo.
[Reply]
booger 06:52 PM 10-15-2018
Ok thanks man
[Reply]
olout 02-06-2019, 04:52 AM
This message has been deleted by DaFace. Reason: spam
njchiefs 05:31 AM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Cavemen had full time jobs. Hunting ,gathering.

Oh and ****ing cavewomen
Cavemen didn’t gather. The women gathered. And cavemen died when they were like 30 years old. Better to be an anxious old man then a dead caveman.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:56 PM 06-13-2019
I just took CBD oil for the first time. I recently started getting into dabbing and decided that i'm getting carried away.

No more dabbing for me. And i want to significantly reduce the amount of flower i smoke, but i enjoy the relaxation i get from smoking weed.

I bought some CBD oil and took a dose. I feel really calm and relaxed. Muscles feel relaxed. A little tired so i imagine this great as a sleep aid. It almost feels like taking a dose of Nyquil w/o going to sleep.

In hindsight i shoulda researched a bit more. But so far, i dig it.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up