ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Has anyone tried CBD Oil?
Titty Meat 05:56 PM 05-11-2018
If so how'd it go? I have real bad anxiety and this week it's been terrible. Today I tried some CBD gummies and they actually work! I feel very relaxed and unlike smoking weed I feel like I have a clear mind.
[Reply]
Dunit35 06:08 AM 07-31-2018
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Not for sure it is available in OK yet, or if it will be at all but Prana P1(non-activated/non-psychoactive) could be helpful. Unless she would want the activated version. Prana P1 has both activated and non-activated versions. P1 is THC however.

If she has any inflammation in the knee then Prana P2 could help as well. P2 is a 3:1 CBD.

But please be sure to check in your area if you can by speaking with someone who sells tinctures. Be sure to be in uniform. Show them not all cops are anti-cannabis and have interest in it's therapeutic capabilities. If you can go in your uniform that is.
I’m to worried about backlash if I went in uniform. I know of one store that is my go to FFL that also sells CBD (pawn shop) and they are big supporters of us. I don’t mind going in there in uniform.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 08:55 AM 07-31-2018
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
I’m to worried about backlash if I went in uniform. I know of one store that is my go to FFL that also sells CBD (pawn shop) and they are big supporters of us. I don’t mind going in there in uniform.
I completely understand that position.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:48 PM 07-31-2018
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
I know of one store that is my go to FFL that also sells CBD (pawn shop) and they are big supporters of us. I don’t mind going in there in uniform.
Here is a online source if that is easier Dunit. These guys are stand up and will help you in any way they can.

https://www.positivelyvibe.com/colle.../foothills-cbd
[Reply]
booger 11:11 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Works for migraines. I know several people who use it for pain successfully but I have no idea about anxiety.
Quick question to BD or others is with there being so many brands out there online I’m basically looking at which one to actually try. I got a bottle of the natures made type brand natural way I think that’s basically the Walmart brand line for their vitamins. It was called hemptif. So I took some of that for arthritis/inflammation. Somewhat helpful but now I want to actually do a trial run daily for a month and now that I am of mind this could actually be beneficial I want peoples opinions of some reputable brands or places online to buy that CP folks or friends/family of have actually had luck with. Prices and options are all over the place so as far as trying this as a supplement I’m stumped at the moment on limiting the list down to make a somewhat educated guess at this thing. Any input appreciated.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:22 AM 10-15-2018
I'm curious about work drug testing.

If a person takes the CBD oil will they fail a drug test?
[Reply]
booger 11:28 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

Now that you mention it that’s another thing that would be very nice to know
[Reply]
Hydrae 11:47 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by booger:
Quick question to BD or others is with there being so many brands out there online I’m basically looking at which one to actually try. I got a bottle of the natures made type brand natural way I think that’s basically the Walmart brand line for their vitamins. It was called hemptif. So I took some of that for arthritis/inflammation. Somewhat helpful but now I want to actually do a trial run daily for a month and now that I am of mind this could actually be beneficial I want peoples opinions of some reputable brands or places online to buy that CP folks or friends/family of have actually had luck with. Prices and options are all over the place so as far as trying this as a supplement I’m stumped at the moment on limiting the list down to make a somewhat educated guess at this thing. Any input appreciated.
My wife has been taking CBD oil for a few months for her psoriasis and it has worked quite well both as a topical and also ingested. It has done enough good for her skin that she is now a distributor:

http://www.HempWorx.com/bonnyro
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:05 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

Nope. I'm a regular user and had to take a drug test and passed.
[Reply]
booger 12:19 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
My wife has been taking CBD oil for a few months for her psoriasis and it has worked quite well both as a topical and also ingested. It has done enough good for her skin that she is now a distributor:

http://www.HempWorx.com/bonnyro
Long time no see! I will read up on that and see what I think. Hope she continues to progress and also wish her well in the business side of things! Thanks bud!! :-)
[Reply]
booger 12:22 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Nope. I'm a regular user and had to take a drug test and passed.
good to know thanks. You take the capsule or dropper form?
[Reply]
ping2000 01:47 PM 10-15-2018
Someone send shitloads of CBD oil to our defense right away!
[Reply]
Katipan 03:31 PM 10-15-2018
This is such good reading...
A little bit of thc will send your cbd over the moon.

prohbtd.com/how-thc-and-cbd-interact

Originally Posted by :

How CBD Mediates the Effect of THC

As THC is an agonist, it activates the cannabinoid receptors and stimulates further downstream activity in the body. As CBD is an antagonist, it will bind to the receptor but leave it inactive, meaning that no further downstream activity is generated.

If THC and CBD are ingested simultaneously by an individual, the agonising effect of THC will be mediated by the antagonising effect of CBD. In practice, what essentially occurs is that a receptor will be encountered by either a THC or a CBD molecule, and will readily bind to either. If the first molecule it encounters is THC, downstream activity can occur; if the first molecule is CBD, no downstream activity will occur.

[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:33 PM 10-15-2018
Maybe we can we rub some of this stuff on our defense. Couldn't hurt, right? Miracle cure or something.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:34 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by ping2000:
Someone send shitloads of CBD oil to our defense right away!
Doh... foiled again.
[Reply]
booger 03:40 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Katipan:
This is such good reading...
A little bit of thc will send your cbd over the moon.

prohbtd.com/how-thc-and-cbd-interact
I’m in Iowa though. I need something legal that I know only contains CBD oil and just need to find a reputable place that sells it. Since it’s not regulated I’m just wanting to make sure I’m not buying Chinese vegetable oil or something. I’ve just got to research the actual companies that stand behind all their products and go that route I guess is the safest way to go
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up