ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Has anyone tried CBD Oil?
Titty Meat 05:56 PM 05-11-2018
If so how'd it go? I have real bad anxiety and this week it's been terrible. Today I tried some CBD gummies and they actually work! I feel very relaxed and unlike smoking weed I feel like I have a clear mind.
[Reply]
loochy 06:19 AM 07-30-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Best thing to do for anxiety is to get off the ****ing drugs and get a job that makes you tired from working.

Cavemen never had anxiety issues. Live like a caveman
I think CBD oil is supposed to be THC free (or at least low enough content) so one doesn't get high. It's supposed to be great for inflammation and sleep quality. I can't buy it in Texas though.

Edit:yeah, I replied before I read the entire thread
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:20 AM 07-30-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Best thing to do for anxiety is to get off the ****ing drugs and get a job that makes you tired from working.

Cavemen never had anxiety issues. Live like a caveman
This!
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:34 AM 07-30-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
So I just tried this shit. Does nothing. Next to nothing. Just makes me sleepy. Dont feel any more calm or at peace. Just more tired. I dont get it
I had the same experience, except it didn't even make me tired. I will say combined with ibuprofen it helped my back pain for about a week, but did nothing by itself. After the week it didn't even help the ibuprofen.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:19 AM 07-30-2018
Got a quick, somewhat related story to share, although it involves a THC/CBD combination, not CBD only. A few years back I had what I thought was a zit on my forehead. Nothing unusual, didn't really think much about it. I messed around with it enough for a scab to form. After a couple days, I'd pick at the scab, and that cycle kept going and going...for a couple years. Finally I came to the realization that this thing isn't going away and obviously is something more serious than a pimple.

I had a business partner at the time who was light-complected and it seemed like he was always going to see his skin doctor to have skin cancer spots burned off. I got the number to his doctor to make an appointment, but I wanted to give something else a chance first, because I watched the Rick Simpson YouTube video and had seen the part about the guy curing his skin cancer by putting hash oil on it.

So I took 50% hash oil (wax, budder, shatter, anything like that will work) and 50% organic, virgin coconut oil and heated it up on the stove so that I could mix them together. What I was left with was a sticky, oily substance that I rubbed on the spot once in the morning, and once in the evening. After a couple weeks, I stopped doing the evening application.

Long story short, the skin cancer spot on my forehead, which kept coming back over and over for over 2 years, completely disappeared. Gone. Cured. I have a dent in my forehead from picking the same scab over and over for a couple years, but in the over 5 year period since I stopped applying the mixture, the skin cancer never came back. Rubbing hash oil on my skin cancer for 30 days literally cured something that I had been dealing with for over 2 years, probably closer to 3 years.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:02 PM 07-30-2018
Works for migraines. I know several people who use it for pain successfully but I have no idea about anxiety.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:14 PM 07-30-2018
I use redline 10w/60
[Reply]
loochy 12:25 PM 07-30-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I use redline 10w/60
Wow 60? I guess that S65 engine runs hot with the high revs.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:27 PM 07-30-2018
Originally Posted by loochy:
Wow 60? I guess that S65 engine runs hot with the high revs.
Posted via Mobile Device
yeppers - Manufacturer spec. :-)
[Reply]
loochy 12:33 PM 07-30-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
yeppers - Manufacturer spec. :-)
You know, there's a lot of suspicion that the oil is too thick and not viscous enough to keep up with the high revs, causing the famous rod bearing issues. (I researched that a lot - it's what steered me clear of buying a 2012 E92)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:39 PM 07-30-2018
Originally Posted by loochy:
You know, there's a lot of suspicion that the oil is too thick and not viscous enough to keep up with the high revs, causing the famous rod bearing issues. (I researched that a lot - it's what steered me clear of buying a 2012 E92)
Posted via Mobile Device
I notice a HUGE difference in the 60 vs 5w/40 - It does better - it really does. I've vetted it quite a bit (on my own) people I trust say to use spec. I've heard your argument a lot, as well.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:43 PM 07-30-2018
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Got a quick, somewhat related story to share, although it involves a THC/CBD combination, not CBD only. A few years back I had what I thought was a zit on my forehead. Nothing unusual, didn't really think much about it. I messed around with it enough for a scab to form. After a couple days, I'd pick at the scab, and that cycle kept going and going...for a couple years. Finally I came to the realization that this thing isn't going away and obviously is something more serious than a pimple.

I had a business partner at the time who was light-complected and it seemed like he was always going to see his skin doctor to have skin cancer spots burned off. I got the number to his doctor to make an appointment, but I wanted to give something else a chance first, because I watched the Rick Simpson YouTube video and had seen the part about the guy curing his skin cancer by putting hash oil on it.

So I took 50% hash oil (wax, budder, shatter, anything like that will work) and 50% organic, virgin coconut oil and heated it up on the stove so that I could mix them together. What I was left with was a sticky, oily substance that I rubbed on the spot once in the morning, and once in the evening. After a couple weeks, I stopped doing the evening application.

Long story short, the skin cancer spot on my forehead, which kept coming back over and over for over 2 years, completely disappeared. Gone. Cured. I have a dent in my forehead from picking the same scab over and over for a couple years, but in the over 5 year period since I stopped applying the mixture, the skin cancer never came back. Rubbing hash oil on my skin cancer for 30 days literally cured something that I had been dealing with for over 2 years, probably closer to 3 years.

[Reply]
Fish 01:01 PM 07-30-2018
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:

Sounds like a sad waste of THC...
[Reply]
Dunit35 04:09 PM 07-30-2018
My mother wants to try this stuff. She doesn’t have any near her but we have several stores. What should I get her? I don’t know a thing about this stuff. She has a bad knee.
[Reply]
eDave 04:26 PM 07-30-2018
I sent some to Big Meatball Dave for his condition as there are studies that it would help.

It didn't. :-)
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:12 PM 07-30-2018
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
My mother wants to try this stuff. She doesn’t have any near her but we have several stores. What should I get her? I don’t know a thing about this stuff. She has a bad knee.
Not for sure it is available in OK yet, or if it will be at all but Prana P1(non-activated/non-psychoactive) could be helpful. Unless she would want the activated version. Prana P1 has both activated and non-activated versions. P1 is THC however.

If she has any inflammation in the knee then Prana P2 could help as well. P2 is a 3:1 CBD.

But please be sure to check in your area if you can by speaking with someone who sells tinctures. Be sure to be in uniform. Show them not all cops are anti-cannabis and have interest in it's therapeutic capabilities. If you can go in your uniform that is.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up