ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Has anyone tried CBD Oil?
Titty Meat 05:56 PM 05-11-2018
If so how'd it go? I have real bad anxiety and this week it's been terrible. Today I tried some CBD gummies and they actually work! I feel very relaxed and unlike smoking weed I feel like I have a clear mind.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 11:17 PM 05-11-2018
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
Ive been adding in cbd to my electronic cigarette. Takes the edge off and smoothes me out a bit. Without getting into my own personal issues i can say that it has worked well for me for about 3 months now.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
Bruh. Hook me up with those personal issues. Legit let it out to me. You’re not a chick so it’s ok for us to communicate I’ve heard.
[Reply]
bigjosh 11:58 PM 05-11-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Bruh. Hook me up with those personal issues. Legit let it out to me. You’re not a chick so it’s ok for us to communicate I’ve heard.
Well i found out that this 19 year old girl i been dating was sending naked pictures to some married dude.

On the real i have a short fuse, and a bit of an anger issue. I have kept in on check for years by 420, but i have three kids and dont have time for that shit anymore. CBD keeps me level.

My wife uses it for anxiety. Seems to work well for her.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:21 AM 05-12-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
This isn't hangover related. It's stress from the job. I always get bad anxiety/panic when I start something new. Also everyone in my family has panic disorder. It's genetics.
I could tell a long time ago your genetics were all fucked up. But like Simply said, lay off the alcohol. It fucks up your wiring and doesn't mix well with horrible genetics.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:23 AM 05-12-2018
If you're anxious you're trying to live in the future.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:25 AM 05-12-2018
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
If you're anxious you're trying to live in the future.
That's Dumb
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 08:27 AM 05-12-2018
There is a CBD store in Town Center in Leawood now. It has some pretty good stuff, but you can get it cheaper online since it's legal. I like https://www.trythecbd.com/.

That being said, I don't feel like it does a ton for me, maybe just a little calm. And I have high anxiety.
[Reply]
lewdog 10:12 AM 05-12-2018
Just thinking out loud here.

Any chance you could ask to be moved from the burger station to the fry station at work? It’s gotta be a less stressful job.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:22 AM 05-12-2018
Originally Posted by lewdog:

Any chance you could ask to be moved from the burger station to the fry station at work? It’s gotta be a less stressful job.
No salt please
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:26 PM 05-12-2018
Originally Posted by lewdog:

Don't think too hard you'll give yourself a headache
[Reply]
lcarus 01:57 PM 05-12-2018
I need to try CBD. Ive smoked weed a million times. I used to love it but as I get older I dont really care for getting high very often. When I smoke weed now I enjoy some aspects of it but not others.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 02:20 PM 05-12-2018
My good friend has a 5,000 square foot organic pot farm in Oregon, and he's making a huge push for a CBD-focused website. All of his stuff is triple batch tested. There's a lot of bunk out there, but he's a real elitist and wants good product.

He's coming back in a week with some samples for me. I need it, as I'm 38 and train MMA on the regular, which means a ton of joint pain. Very excited, as the couple times I've used CBD for pain it has been like magic.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 02:27 PM 05-12-2018
I use the CBD oil as a leave in conditioner. My hair is silkier and fuller than ever before. When I put CBD on cutting scars, they disappeared within days.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:39 PM 05-12-2018
BigJosh good call on mixing it in the vape. Works almost instantly.
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 04:44 PM 05-12-2018
Originally Posted by Otter:
I've never tried it but I mountain bike with a guy that had a gnarly mountain bike wreck who swears up and down (smart mofo too) that it reduces inflammation. Anxiety is an underlying issue. See a counselor if it's affecting your life.
It's not magic.... we have known this for a while
[Reply]
BWillie 05:29 PM 05-12-2018
Why do people have so much trouble relaxing? Let me assure you, I have no problem relaxing. I have problems getting enough eneegy to get motivated. And if I was going to do drugs it sure isnt Weed. It would be cocaine or something to pick me up.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up