ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>The NFL doesn't think Mahomes is a first rounder.
BossChief 10:02 AM 04-14-2017
https://mobile.twitter.com/RLiuNFL/s...draft-and-more

There's the list of the 22 prospects that will attend the draft.

I'm kinda disappointed that if KC selects Mahomes, he won't be able to go on stage and do his thing...Kizer, Watson and Trubiski were all invited.

Odd.
[Reply]
chiefscafan 12:27 PM 04-15-2017
I think they are picking apart Watson like they did Matt Ryan because there is so much film on him.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:57 PM 04-15-2017
Originally Posted by ASS11:
He wasn't a Manning but he certainly wasn't goddamn Pat Mahomes.
Pest absolutely OWNED you dude :-) :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:03 PM 04-15-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Pest absolutely OWNED you dude :-) :-)
What? No. Aaron Rodgers was in no way comparable to Pat Mahomes. He was always going to go in the first round, that's why people were shocked he dropped so far.

This revisionist history on actual, legit first round QBs to prop up this middling prospect is embarrassing.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:20 PM 04-15-2017
He had a TON of criticism...TON and that's why he dropped. You act like he was stud Rodgers when they drafted him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:23 PM 04-15-2017
He had a TON of criticism...TON and that's why he dropped. You act like he was stud Rodgers when they drafted him.
Yeah and if Mahomes "drops" it will be right into the 3rd.

It's not a valid comparison.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:24 PM 04-15-2017
Mahomes is going in the first, so....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:26 PM 04-15-2017
Mahomes is going in the first, so....
I highly doubt it.
[Reply]
kccrow 04:25 PM 04-15-2017
Originally Posted by ASS11:
I highly doubt it.
I dunno man...

I have the same feeling about his kid I had about Aaron Rodgers. I really think this kid is going to be great. I haven't said that about a prospect since Rodgers, not even Andrew Luck.

This kid has everything you absolutely cannot teach and his flaws are easy fixes that just require some coaching up. He has the work ethic and the attitude.

I think you're really off base on this one, but that's my opinion.

Perhaps watching Alex Whiff for all these years has made you leery of anyone that throws a football? :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:28 PM 04-15-2017
Dude would have cut Reek before the season...
[Reply]
Black Bob 04:34 PM 04-15-2017
I said it all along. He should be a day three pick but, will probably go day two. He isn't going in the first.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:47 PM 04-15-2017
Top 20 pick
[Reply]
kccrow 04:47 PM 04-15-2017
Originally Posted by Black Bob:
I said it all along. He should be a day three pick but, will probably go day two. He isn't going in the first.
Day 3? You smoking crack? LOL. No, Josh Dobbs is the type that goes day 3.
[Reply]
-King- 04:49 PM 04-15-2017
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I dunno man...

I have the same feeling about his kid I had about Aaron Rodgers. I really think this kid is going to be great. I haven't said that about a prospect since Rodgers, not even Andrew Luck.

This kid has everything you absolutely cannot teach and his flaws are easy fixes that just require some coaching up. He has the work ethic and the attitude.

I think you're really off base on this one, but that's my opinion.

Perhaps watching Alex Whiff for all these years has made you leery of anyone that throws a football? :-)
Wait... Mechanics are easy flaws to fix? :-) Is that why Blake Bortles is about to rehire his mechanics coach after 3 years in the league?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
RunKC 05:12 PM 04-15-2017
Originally Posted by -King-:
Wait... Mechanics are easy flaws to fix? :-) Is that why Blake Bortles is about to rehire his mechanics coach after 3 years in the league?
Posted via Mobile Device
You're really comparing the Jags horrific coaching to ours?
[Reply]
kccrow 05:28 PM 04-15-2017
Originally Posted by -King-:
Posted via Mobile Device
You've already proved you don't know the first thing about biomechanics. His throwing motion is fine. A bit of work on holding the football with 2 hands, dropping back from under center, and preserving himself and hes' good to go.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up