ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Media Center>Netflix: Iron Fist
keg in kc 04:06 PM 07-22-2016
In the defenders thread, but it'll need its own space too I figure...

How can all these different shows look so good?!?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:00 PM 07-23-2017
Around episode 8 or 9 the writing somehow got worse. The dialogue was michael bey/ George Lucas quality.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:13 PM 07-30-2017
Just finished it...the end was alright.

Spoilers below.

Still doesn't make any sense why Joy is "listening" on trying to kill Danny. She's pretty stupid... I get why Davos wants him dead cause he's jealous and super butthurt. Still I wonder where the hands leader went...the dude that is. Also the end at kao lung 'sp?' did davos lead the hand there?! Hopefully the 2nd season has much better writing and fighting. I wonder if the defenders takes place before s2?
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:06 PM 07-21-2018

[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:57 PM 07-21-2018
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
why is there a season 2? Didn’t we suffer enough of this actors acting in season one?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:45 AM 07-22-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
why is there a season 2? Didn’t we suffer enough of this actors acting in season one?
Believe they changed show runners...and heard the choreography should be world's better. I've heard that we may see him in his suit and mask.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 07:38 AM 07-22-2018
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Believe they changed show runners...and heard the choreography should be world's better. I've heard that we may see him in his suit and mask.
Whomever wrote him in Luke Cage season 2 needs to write for the series. Nailed him. I know that they were going for making Danny naive in the first season but he just came off as stupid.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:46 AM 07-22-2018
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
It was the worst, by far, season of the Marvel franchise. It was a travesty. All that material they had to work with and they produced that crap?

Maybe a new show-runner can change things but thats a helluva hole to dig out of to even make it to average.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:51 AM 07-22-2018
It was the worst, by far, season of the Marvel franchise. It was a travesty. All that material they had to work with and they produced that crap?

Maybe a new show-runner can change things but thats a helluva hole to dig out of to even make it to average.
I would bring in Orson Randall and Shang Chi. Set up the 7 Cities of Heaven arc for season 3.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:14 AM 07-22-2018
Luke Cage improved a lot in season 2, over season 1, and the Iron Fist character was much better in both Defenders and IFs2, so I don't see why Iron Fist season 2 can't be better.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:36 AM 07-22-2018
I don't see why Iron Fist season 2 can't be better.
how could it get worse? That’s a pretty low bar to clear.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:43 AM 07-22-2018
Kind of like your posts.
[Reply]
Fish 10:47 AM 07-22-2018
First season was dogshit. I'll wait for positive reviews before watching more.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:56 PM 07-22-2018
Kind of like your posts.
Really dude?:-)

Originally Posted by Fish:
First season was dogshit. I'll wait for positive reviews before watching more.
this is the consensus opinion on the 1st season.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:59 PM 07-23-2018
Really dude?:-)
I'm never one to go for the low-hanging fruit. Nope. Not me. Except always.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:29 AM 07-24-2018
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
It's tough to get excited about a show when you think the lead was a poor choice.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up