ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 167
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
MYKCCHIEFS 03:32 AM 11-26-2006
Damn, nobody else has any snakes? Here is my Northern Pacific Rattlesnake, Hannibal. He was a great pet. I loved to watch him eat. He got an infection in his venom gland and I had to take him out back and shoot him.

Next is Socks, or Fatass as I used to call him. He was my best buddy for 12 years. I had to have him put to sleep on October 6th, he was dying from congestive heart failure. It's still hard for me to sit at the computer and listen to the Chiefs' games now. I really miss him alot.

3rd is my Grey rat snake, Ozzy as he is finishing up a mouse. I caught him in the hallway at work a couple of years ago. The mother had it's babies in the building and security was going around killing them. I grabbed him and took him home. He is the only snake that has never bitten me, besides my rattlesnake. I think he got used to me hand feeding him since he was only a couple of days old.

Lastly is Alpine. I got her when I worked for a veteranarian 10 years ago. Her owner brought her in after backing over her with the car. She was only 4 months old at the time and her right front and left rear legs were absolutely crushed. the owner didn't have the money to try to save her, so I asked if I could have her. Needless to say, after successful surgery to repair her legs and a long recovery, she has turned out to be one beautiful "little bitch"(that's her nickname). My mom stole her from me when I bought my house. I got kicked out, but the cat stayed. Lol.
Attached: Hannibal.jpg (79.7 KB) DSC00153.JPG (146.2 KB) DSC00156.JPG (153.7 KB) DSC00059.JPG (151.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:15 AM 11-26-2006
Originally Posted by MYKCCHIEFS:
Damn, nobody else has any snakes? Here is my Northern Pacific Rattlesnake, Hannibal. He was a great pet. I loved to watch him eat. He got an infection in his venom gland and I had to take him out back and shoot him.

Next is Socks, or Fatass as I used to call him. He was my best buddy for 12 years. I had to have him put to sleep on October 6th, he was dying from congestive heart failure. It's still hard for me to sit at the computer and listen to the Chiefs' games now. I really miss him alot.

3rd is my Grey rat snake, Ozzy as he is finishing up a mouse. I caught him in the hallway at work a couple of years ago. The mother had it's babies in the building and security was going around killing them. I grabbed him and took him home. He is the only snake that has never bitten me, besides my rattlesnake. I think he got used to me hand feeding him since he was only a couple of days old.

Lastly is Alpine. I got her when I worked for a veteranarian 10 years ago. Her owner brought her in after backing over her with the car. She was only 4 months old at the time and her right front and left rear legs were absolutely crushed. the owner didn't have the money to try to save her, so I asked if I could have her. Needless to say, after successful surgery to repair her legs and a long recovery, she has turned out to be one beautiful "little bitch"(that's her nickname). My mom stole her from me when I bought my house. I got kicked out, but the cat stayed. Lol.

...a rattlesnake???...... :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:17 AM 11-26-2006
Chuey and Ecko. The last one is Ecko as a baby.
Attached: Untitled-9small.jpg (142.8 KB) Untitled-4small.jpg (145.5 KB) Ecko06.jpg (55.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Frazod 09:44 PM 12-19-2006
This is Starbuck - we just got her tonight.

More pictures to follow.
Attached: starbuck1.JPG (11.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Frazod 09:45 PM 12-19-2006
More Starbuck
Attached: starbuck2.JPG (13.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Frazod 09:46 PM 12-19-2006
Last one (for now, anyway)
Attached: starbuck3.JPG (10.1 KB) 
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 10:34 PM 12-19-2006
I hate you for making me wear this hat.
Attached: DSC00001.JPG (59.8 KB) 
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:24 PM 12-19-2006
This is Bubba Sue. Though she doesn't look like it, she's 26 pounds, and doesn't even have a tail. My parents got her from the shelter when she was 3, and apparently the previous owners didn't want her, that's why she was up for adoption. The shelter was running low on space, so she was a few days away from being put to sleep before we claimed her.

I can't imagine why nobody wanted her. She's the friendliest animal I've ever been around. Loves anyone and everyone.
Attached: mrsnorris.jpg (39.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Redrum_69 08:26 AM 12-20-2006
Originally Posted by ExtremeChief:
My dog Buddy. He's been through a lot. Addiction is a real struggle. Yes, it's true... Buddy is a Meth Lab.

LOL

this one got me...this is the color of lab I have been looking for.
[Reply]
tomahawk kid 08:31 AM 12-20-2006
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Chuey and Ecko. The last one is Ecko as a baby.
Quick question: Did you have the Schnauzer before getting the other dog?

If so, how did the Schnauzer adjust?
[Reply]
Duck Dog 08:36 AM 12-20-2006
Originally Posted by StcChief:
Chiefs Dog. 'Tess' a 6 yo fixed female. Lab Pointer. The Ellsberry MO Breeder does both breeds of AKC, had a mistake litter. :-)

That girl needs her nails clipped. :-) She's pretty though.
[Reply]
Redrum_69 09:11 AM 12-20-2006
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:25 AM 12-20-2006
Originally Posted by tomahawk kid:
Quick question: Did you have the Schnauzer before getting the other dog?

If so, how did the Schnauzer adjust?
No, we got the schnauzer (Chuey) a year after Ecko. They get along great. Chuey terrorizes the hell out of Ecko and Ecko puts up with it. Every once in a while Ecko puts Chuey in his place and lets him know who rules the roost.

My wife and I get a lot of laughs watching them play.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:05 AM 12-20-2006
I still don't have a pic of my cat. But here's a pic of my newest addition. We'll get him on Friday when he's 7 weeks old.
Attached: Pups4.JPG (191.3 KB) 
[Reply]
morphius 11:10 AM 12-20-2006
Originally Posted by SNR:
This is Bubba Sue. Though she doesn't look like it, she's 26 pounds, and doesn't even have a tail. My parents got her from the shelter when she was 3, and apparently the previous owners didn't want her, that's why she was up for adoption. The shelter was running low on space, so she was a few days away from being put to sleep before we claimed her.

I can't imagine why nobody wanted her. She's the friendliest animal I've ever been around. Loves anyone and everyone.
Ahhh, a Maine Coon. That looks a lot like mine, but for some reason my mutt Maine Coon only got to be 9.5 lbs.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 167
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up