ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Nzoner's Game Room>To The Fan Who Threw Beer @ Hill [now banned from Gilette]
Titty Meat 09:32 PM 10-14-2018
Fuck you piece of shit trash ass mother fucker I hope you get blown up at the next Boston Marathon. Fuck Boston Fuck The Patriots and Fuck New England fans
[Reply]
ping2000 07:53 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You live in DC which is a giant slum. :-)
Nope. Northern Virginia. Definitely not slumming. DC is a shithole.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:30 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by ThePatriotWay:
Proof?
I didn't have my phone out to record it because I hadn't expected something so mind-numbingly stupid, but if it pleases the court, I'd like to include some supportive evidence:

1. Page down and you'll learn that Patriots fans think the Chiefs hail from Kansas.
2. Page down and you'll learn that Patriots fans regularly confuse "your" and "you're." That's one thing when "your" [sic] on a message board like this; it's another if you're making a sign designed to get yourself on television to display your idiocy to the world.
3. You live "rent free in haters minds." Can you please put an apostrophe at the end of "haters" just to be grammatically proficient? That is pretty much the only thing you've ever written on all of CP that I've paid attention to at all.

Hope this pleases the court, your honor.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:31 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by ThePatriotWay:
Proof?
We have security footage of the incident.

[Reply]
srvy 09:27 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by Coach:
Technically, he did. Police had to come out, with the county medical examiner/coroner.
someone had to hose the brain matter outta there.
[Reply]
Fish 10:00 AM 10-16-2018
Patriots Fan Hit With Two Criminal Charges for Throwing Beer at Tyreek Hill

The Foxborough Police Department said a 21-year-old Mansfield, Massachusetts resident faces charges of disorderly conduct and throwing an object at a sporting event. The fan, who was not identified, will be summoned to Wrentham District Court at a later date.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:02 AM 10-16-2018
$100 says he reports to court wearing a track suit.
[Reply]
Spott 10:03 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Patriots Fan Hit With Two Criminal Charges for Throwing Beer at Tyreek Hill

The Foxborough Police Department said a 21-year-old Mansfield, Massachusetts resident faces charges of disorderly conduct and throwing an object at a sporting event. The fan, who was not identified, will be summoned to Wrentham District Court at a later date.
I searched the Wrentham District website last night and charges hadn’t been filed yet on the offender. When the charges are filed, the offenders name should be published on that website.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:10 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by Spott:
I searched the Wrentham District website last night and charges hadn’t been filed yet on the offender. When the charges are filed, the offenders name should be published on that website.
He's identified in an article I just read on NFL.com
[Reply]
gimmieshelter69rs 10:19 AM 10-16-2018
Chiefs fans think being drunk and doing something stupid is far worse than commiting a violent crime against someone you are close with.

While it was stupid what 21 year old did, its clear he was intoxicated and wasnt even thinjing.

So i wonder if hill was UI of Alc/ and or drugs?
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:24 AM 10-16-2018
Here's a video of the idiot's ugly face. If we get his name, let's have a talk with his boss if he's got a job. It's possible that it's also a parole violation for him to have alcohol since I figure he's a habitual criminal.

[Reply]
Dayze 10:29 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Here's a video of the idiot's ugly face. If we get his name, let's have a talk with his boss if he's got a job. It's possible that it's also a parole violation for him to have alcohol since I figure he's a habitual criminal.

might be tough to narrow down. I'm sure Boston has quite a few McDonalds scattered throughout.
[Reply]
wazu 10:29 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

Might also be good to setup a GoFundMe to hire protesters to follow him around. Make sure the world knows of his terrible deeds!
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:30 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by gimmieshelter69rs:
Chiefs fans think being drunk and doing something stupid is far worse than commiting a violent crime against someone you are close with.

While it was stupid what 21 year old did, its clear he was intoxicated and wasnt even thinjing.

So i wonder if hill was UI of Alc/ and or drugs?
Pretty sure nobody said that. But don't let that impede your troll job.
[Reply]
FAX 10:31 AM 10-16-2018
Just 3 more thumb-down-thingys and this troll goes back under the bridge.

Planeteers! To the wall!!!

FAX
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:34 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
Just 3 more thumb-down-thingys and this troll goes back under the bridge.

Planeteers! To the wall!!!

FAX
Count me in. I'm strongly anti-idiot other than for entertainment purposes.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up