ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 263 of 263
« First < 163213253259260261262263
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Patriots Game Day Thread***
FAX 11:10 PM 10-13-2018
Episode 6 begins as the Gunslinger Of The Plains saddles up and travels to the Northeast in order to confront a die-nasty that has been offending mankind's sensibilities for far too long.

After decades of nefarious skullduggery, the Chiefs have seen enough and enter the den of the evil ones to put an end to their venal machinations.

And, when it's all said and done, the power of good prevails - defeating arrogant, duplicitous mendacity on national television as the Red & Gold leaves Foxborough victorious once more. Amen.

And now, a poetatum ...

There once was a team that we knew
Was hard to defeat or subdue
But today the Chiefs neuter
An old man's pea shooter
To turn a goat into a ewe

Go Chiefs.

(Sorry if re-post.)
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:12 PM 10-15-2018
I find something really amusing and frustrating when I see a stupid person do something that they proudly think is clever.

I see those stupid posters on Facebook all the time where someone thought they'd do something clever, but all I see is the misspelled or misused word and then I think a little bit less positively of the person who shared it to my page. Facebook needs to have an algorithm where posters with misspelled words never get shared.
[Reply]
eDave 04:16 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by istas:
Does anyone else think the Pats gave us that last touchdown quickly on purpose? If you watch the replay the Pats #21 is not paying much attention to Hill who is right in front of him. Then Brady is heard saying "good they scored quick". They knew they could bleed the clock and kick a FG against our D.

Just my thoughts on the end of the game.
Brady said he was happy we scored so quickly. And as others have said, we should have too.
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 04:53 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Moran????? What the ****????

Moran: The big or great chieftain

[Reply]
RedRaider56 04:54 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:
:-) I was looking for that same picture. Classic
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:39 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
Brady said he was happy we scored so quickly. And as others have said, we should have too.
That's exactly what I said in the chat while you were getting all pissed off at me... You must have missed it.

:-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:46 PM 10-15-2018
The quickness of our last TD is really a non starter. You have to score there when you can. There's no garuntee we score anyway. Plus the only thing that makes it worth pondering is if we knew for a fact Andy would have gone for 2. There's to many variables other wise. Brady could've had 30 seconds left and that would have been plenty. Plus, only 50/50 we would've seen the ball in OT
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:26 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by CrowbarMan:
Showtime Mahomes!

For those keeping track, this is the same point in our season last year where our QB fell out of MVP contention.
I went back and looked at this loser's posts, and he's only posted in the first half of the Broncos and Pats games. I wonder what those 2 games had in common in the first half? Oh yeah, Mahomes was struggling. This Alex knob slobbing faggot is a fucking disgrace.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 05:23 PM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by CrowbarMan:
Showtime Mahomes!

For those keeping track, this is the same point in our season last year where our QB fell out of MVP contention.
Does anyone know how this turned out?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:25 PM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Plus, only 50/50 we would've seen the ball in OT
Fuuuu
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:27 PM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Does anyone know how this turned out?
Our QB won the MVP but we lost in the AFCCG to the Patriots? :-)
[Reply]
Page 263 of 263
« First < 163213253259260261262263
Up