ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>Paging patteeu: VICE Trailer
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:33 PM 10-03-2018

This looks amazing. Bale is winning another Oscar.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 07:20 PM 10-04-2018
I watched the trailer a couple more times. I think Bale went just a tad too big. Rockwell looks more natural and I can tell that is his Bush instead of a precise copy.

if you pause the trailer @23 seconds you can see a still of Bale with a toothless smile. I've seen the same smile from Cheney himself. but when you look at the still of Bale, it looks nothing like Cheney.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:37 AM 10-05-2018
Maybe we're in the minority, but I'm with Fishpicker. I don't think Bale does that great of a job with this (based on the OP trailer). I like Rockwell's Bush better.

I'll watch it, but I'll be surprised if they play it straight and give this great American hero his due.

If it's a comedy, then they can play it however they want as long as it's funny. DC has a great sense of humor.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:27 PM 10-05-2018
Christian Bale playing jeff danials playing dick cheney
[Reply]
patteeu 12:29 PM 10-05-2018
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Christian Bale playing jeff danials playing dick cheney
I see that
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:04 PM 10-05-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Maybe we're in the minority, but I'm with Fishpicker. I don't think Bale does that great of a job with this (based on the OP trailer). I like Rockwell's Bush better.

I'll watch it, but I'll be surprised if they play it straight and give this great American hero his due.

If it's a comedy, then they can play it however they want as long as it's funny. DC has a great sense of humor.
Pat’s being modest. You just know he’s going to camp outside the movie theater like a Star Wars fanboy so he can be the first in line.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:36 PM 10-05-2018
I thought Rockwell was Dana Carvey at first glance.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:33 PM 10-07-2018
That might be one of the best make up jobs I've ever seen.

At this point Hollywood can't even make an honest "based on" film about ghosts or robberies so I doubt they tell "the true story" on the 2nd most hated VP in history.

But, I'll also watch because Rockwell/Bale...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:52 PM 10-07-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I thought Rockwell was Dana Carvey at first glance.
It was going to be, but he told them 'nah gah, duh-uht' :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up