ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>John Lennon Stamps!
gblowfish 12:34 PM 09-26-2018
When I got home from work last night, the lovely Mrs. B gave me a gift. She bought me a sheet of John Lennon stamps at the post office. They're way cool. I have a sheet of Hendrix stamps, and I'm going to see if I can get the Janis Joplin Stamps too.
Attached: Lennonstamps.jpg (136.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:59 PM 09-26-2018
I have a really nice collection of John Lennon Stamps that I am selling. They are first-day issues from around the world and all limited edition. I also have quite a few Beetles books.

I am trying to downsize so let me know if you are interested. I will sell them all way below market / Ebay value.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:14 PM 09-26-2018
This makes sense if there is acid on the back of the stamps. Especially the Hendrix stamps.
[Reply]
srvy 08:45 PM 09-26-2018
Thats awesome I have never been a stamp collector but I didnt know about this. Has there been a Bob Dylan or Brian Wilson how about Chuck Berry. Id be right on those along with Janis, John and Jimmy. Heck what about the man in black.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:59 AM 09-27-2018
Wife beater and deadbeat dad Lennon?
[Reply]
vailpass 03:27 PM 09-27-2018
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
When I got home from work last night, the lovely Mrs. B gave me a gift. She bought me a sheet of John Lennon stamps at the post office. They're way cool. I have a sheet of Hendrix stamps, and I'm going to see if I can get the Janis Joplin Stamps too.
Nice wife. Those three sets would look very cool together in a frame or in three smaller separate frames.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:30 PM 09-27-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Maybe you should just shoot him outside of his apartment. :-)
[Reply]
EPodolak 03:48 PM 09-27-2018
Way to jazz up the mail.

Or are these strictly for collecting?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:22 AM 09-29-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Maybe you should just shoot him outside of his apartment. :-)
Don't know if you heard, but the gubment done beat him to it. They did a good job, too - better than Kennedy, ya know. Most people accept that Oswald didn't pull the trigger...but most people don't realize Lennon wasn't shot by Mark David Chapman.

And it gets crazier...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:25 AM 09-29-2018
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
This makes sense if there is acid on the back of the stamps. Especially the Hendrix stamps.
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:51 AM 09-29-2018
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:07 PM 10-07-2018
John Lennon: Overrated.
[Reply]
Up