ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Media Center>The Good Place
Rain Man 03:15 PM 11-26-2016
Anyone else watch this show yet? I kind of enjoyed Sesaon 1. It's about a dead woman who mistakenly gets sent to "the good place" when she should have gone to "the bad place". Kristen Bell really makes the show, and Ted Danson is very good as well. I can take or leave the rest of the cast, but Bell is great.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 06:35 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Pretty much what I was thinking before I decided to watch the first episode. not really my wheelhouse. But it quickly grew on me.
It doesn't hurt that Elanore is smoking hot.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:59 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
It doesn't hurt that Elanore is smoking hot.
Kristen Bell is very cute/sexy, but not smoking hot, imo.

But yeah, it helps.:-)

Actually gave this show a chance because of Ted Danson. Was a huge Cheers fan when it was running.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 08:18 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Kristen Bell is very cute/sexy, but not smoking hot, imo.

But yeah, it helps.:-)

Actually gave this show a chance because of Ted Danson. Was a huge Cheers fan when it was running.
Girl next door is my thing.

TBH, Ted was the only reason I watched it as well. As fun to look at as Bell is there was no way I was tuning into this show because of her. Though I remember Cheers I was a kid when it was on and I watched it because my folks did.

Becker was the first show starring TD that I got into though I'll admit that a lot of what made me watch Becker to begin with was Terry Farrel leaving DS9 and joining the cast of Becker.

I've always enjoyed the way he plays characters and was glad to be able to watch something with him in it again as I don't care for CSI thus didn't watch him there.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:26 PM 05-19-2023
Big fan of terry farrell as well. Super easy on the eyes, and her smile is one in a million.

I will say that Kristen kind of blew me away with just how good she was in the Good Place. I think she did a great job with Eleanor. I didn’t expect to appreciate her acting as much as I did by the end of the second season.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:17 PM 05-21-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
"A time...knife?!?!"

Probably my favorite moment in the whole show and I have no idea why.
"It was neat."

finally finished it. Not sure I loved the ending, but overall enjoyed the series a lot. Two thumbs up and all that.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:48 PM 05-21-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
My wife started watching this 2 days ago. I've caught pieces here and there. Surprisingly funny. Not typically the type of cast/premise i'd tune in for.
It's good stuff. It was the show I needed during the lockdown year.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up