ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 25 of 252
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:36 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Ra is great at assault and joust. Zeus, Nox, Janus, and Chang'e are good all arounders. Really the only so-so mage is Agni.

With assassins it depends. A tank heavy team can roll most assassins and assassins are pretty horrible at Assault with a few exceptions in Awilx and Kali.

Artemis is one of the better Hunters due to her roots and stuns along with Neith (two roots and can heal herself), Skadi (ice patch, Kalder, and slows) and Xbalanque (puts out the most damage of any hunter and a full team stun as an ult).

Sobek is one of the worse Guardians along with Sylvanus and Xing Tian. Though Xing Tian is nigh unkillable. Ymir, Baccahus, Athena, Ares, and Cabrakan are really good particularly in Assault.

Ok, I tried out Neith and she's fucking awesome. It would appear hunter is my new favorite class.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:55 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
She is an all or nothing assassin. She really doesn't have an escape so she will either have a great game or a horrible one.
I was playing Smite a while back and had trouble finding anybody to play with. Tried briefly to find a guild/clan on their forums, but after a couple of disappointing efforts I just kinda quit playing. Really dug the game, but solo queueing was getting old. Would love to try again with a few people to play with. I'm on PC though.

My favorite god was Awilix.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:37 AM 05-02-2016
For the fellow soul players, what bosses have given you the hardest time so far?
[Reply]
Buck 11:56 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
For the fellow soul players, what bosses have given you the hardest time so far?

Mine was Pontiff Sullivan however you spell that. Took me probably 10 tries to beat him. Every other boss took around 3-4 at most.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:53 PM 05-02-2016
Yep. He's the git gud boss.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:19 PM 05-02-2016
Are you playing blind?
[Reply]
Buck 03:01 PM 05-02-2016
For the most part. I looked up the bosses names to track my progress but that's it.
[Reply]
Gonzo 03:34 PM 05-02-2016
The dancer gave me a challenge but to tell the truth, I've died far more to regular enemies than bosses.
Tracking my deaths so far and I've hit it only 7 times to bosses, 20 times or so to regulars and four or five times to invaders.
The bosses on DS3 aren't nearly as difficult as I found the ones to be in Bloodborne.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:54 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
The dancer gave me a challenge but to tell the truth, I've died far more to regular enemies than bosses.
Tracking my deaths so far and I've hit it only 7 times to bosses, 20 times or so to regulars and four or five times to invaders.
The bosses on DS3 aren't nearly as difficult as I found the ones to be in Bloodborne.
Come back after you've faced Nameless King. Although, by my count youve faced at least 2 of the bosses that gave me fits so props for that. Aldrich in particular is just a cheap motherfucker.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:56 PM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Buck:
For the most part. I looked up the bosses names to track my progress but that's it.
Have you done any optional areas?
[Reply]
Gonzo 04:15 PM 05-02-2016
Come back after you've faced Nameless King. Although, by my count youve faced at least 2 of the bosses that gave me fits so props for that. Aldrich in particular is just a cheap mother****er.
Disclaimer here, I did beat a lot of the bosses before the 4/28 patch and my great sword was really overpowered.
They've nerfed it a bit since then. I was doing 1,000 damage with a charged R2 swing. Now? Not so much. Lol
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:30 PM 05-02-2016
Disclaimer here, I did beat a lot of the bosses before the 4/28 patch and my great sword was really overpowered.
They've nerfed it a bit since then. I was doing 1,000 damage with a charged R2 swing. Now? Not so much. Lol
What were you using? Only thing I can think of is FUGS doing that much and that got patched damn near instantly.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:11 PM 05-02-2016
What were you using? Only thing I can think of is FUGS doing that much and that got patched damn near instantly.
You guessed it. I didn't notice a real decline in damage until last week. Now I'm using the great sword you get from Sullivan. It really matches my play-style well. The sword art with the fire and all... Just awesome sauce.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:23 PM 05-02-2016
You guessed it. I didn't notice a real decline in damage until last week. Now I'm using the great sword you get from Sullivan. It really matches my play-style well. The sword art with the fire and all... Just awesome sauce.
I could actually use a hand making a boss weapon. You have to either run through the game twice or use this method. Its a fire weapon that has some of the best weapon arts in the game. I could make each of us 1 if you're interested. Would have to make 4 swords total.
[Reply]
Buck 01:49 AM 05-03-2016
Have you done any optional areas?

I did the "optional" tree boss, but realized I had skipped the other optional boss when I looked it up. Aldrich was the easiest boss for me and I put my mark down outside Anor Londo to help because it's really easy.

Yhorm is the only boss I beat on the first try.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 252
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Up