ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 183
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official Chiefs @ Broncos Patrick Mahomes Debut Spectacular Game Day Thread***
bigjosh 12:00 AM 12-31-2017
ITS PATRICK MAHOMES II TIME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!
Spoiler!

THE MATCHUP
Spoiler!

WEATHER OUTLOOK
Spoiler!

THE IMPLICATIONS
Spoiler!

GAMBLING ODDS
Spoiler!

BROADCAST INFORMATION
Spoiler!

GOOD STREAM SITES
Spoiler!

FUCK THE DONKEYS! GO CHIEFS!
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:36 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by CrowbarMan:
Are you rooting for a superbowl win this year, or one and done?
I want the most dominating Super Bowl win ever. Next year is next year. Today's game is like watching a movie trailer for next year.
[Reply]
CrowbarMan 10:37 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I want the most dominating Super Bowl win ever. Next year is next year. Today's game is like watching a movie trailer for next year.
That's good to hear. Dilly dilly.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:37 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
The family car gets 3 miles per gallon.
The family complains a lot about not being able to go on long road trips.
You come along and wonder why they're complaining, because they can get back and forth from the grocery store fine.

It's the same thing. The argument has never been about winning in the regular season (especially not 9-10 wins in a shit division).
Yes it has been. People were bitching we couldn't beat the Broncos in the midst of their elite defensive seasons in the early part of this regime, meanwhile we had bowe as our #1 receiver and all people could do was whine about Smith.

How convenient of you to call it a shit division after the fact when most of us knew San Diego had a talented roster and Oakland was this unknown coming off a fluke season..
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:38 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

Well since today is our super bowl for 2017. I agree! I want to blow them out and Mahomes light up Denver like the 4th of July.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:39 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
I dunno man... these Alexsexual types are a different breed...they are crazy.
You blind loving Mahomos are setting yourselves up for failure.

If you can't appreciate what Smith did for this franchise, you don't deserve to have anything nice.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:41 AM 12-31-2017
Alexsexuals are going to ruin this thread...
[Reply]
CrowbarMan 10:43 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Everyone is just bored waiting for 1pm.

On another note, I predict the Bengals to at least cover the spread today, and possibly win.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:43 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut:
You blind loving Mahomos are setting yourselves up for failure.

If you can't appreciate what Smith did for this franchise, you don't deserve to have anything nice.
He beat one playoff team woopty fucking do.

He has played admirable this season and plaussible we could win another playoff game but our hopes for going deep in the playoffs are tempered because of Alex Smith. That could be an episode of Myth Busters.

We are excited to see our future and our future is bright with Patrick Mahomes II.
[Reply]
O.city 10:44 AM 12-31-2017
I actually agree with tigger

Alex has been good for this franchise. Yeah, he hasn’t been a super star but he’s been a good qb and has played well this year.

Plus he’s a good dude and has done all they’ve asked. He’s just tapped out
[Reply]
wazu 10:45 AM 12-31-2017
It feels like way too much of my happiness for the entire offseason is resting on Mahomes doing well today.
[Reply]
rico 10:47 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
This!!!
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:48 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
I actually agree with tigger

Alex has been good for this franchise. Yeah, he hasn’t been a super star but he’s been a good qb and has played well this year.

Plus he’s a good dude and has done all they’ve asked. He’s just tapped out
The hate is over the top, no doubt about it
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:51 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut:
How convenient of you to call it a shit division after the fact when most of us knew San Diego had a talented roster and Oakland was this unknown coming off a fluke season..
wut :-)

The Chiefs deserve more credit because people thought it would be a better division?

FFS, dude.

The NFL's regular season is shit, has been for years. Of course, if there weren't Chiefs fans who were completely content with division titles and beating mediocre teams, Arrowhead would be mostly empty on game day.
[Reply]
O.city 10:52 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The hate is over the top, no doubt about it
Yep

I’m as ready for Mahomes as the next guy, but Alex hasn’t been near what some here out him at. He’s been good not great, great at times and bad at times. Basically what he was billed as. It sucks that it took this year for him to let loose but a lot of that is the players around him.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:57 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yep

I’m as ready for Mahomes as the next guy, but Alex hasn’t been near what some here out him at. He’s been good not great, great at times and bad at times. Basically what he was billed as. It sucks that it took this year for him to let loose but a lot of that is the players around him.
He wouldn't pull the trigger last year but we draft his replacement and all of a sudden he grows a set of balls and lets it rip. Then he goes in a null in November and talk about replacing him so then again he steps up his game. I don't think he would have played near as good if his job wasn't on the line and he had someone nipping at his heals.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 183
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up