ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 183
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official Chiefs @ Broncos Patrick Mahomes Debut Spectacular Game Day Thread***
bigjosh 12:00 AM 12-31-2017
ITS PATRICK MAHOMES II TIME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!
Spoiler!

THE MATCHUP
Spoiler!

WEATHER OUTLOOK
Spoiler!

THE IMPLICATIONS
Spoiler!

GAMBLING ODDS
Spoiler!

BROADCAST INFORMATION
Spoiler!

GOOD STREAM SITES
Spoiler!

FUCK THE DONKEYS! GO CHIEFS!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:29 AM 12-31-2017
I never understood what smiling Bob was so happy about in those commercials. I wanted to wipe that shit eating grin off his face. But now I get it.
[Reply]
bigjosh 09:31 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
whoa, big deal.

Here is a participation trophy.
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Thanks for illustrating my point.
This shant be a day of minor bickerments.

The day is upon us.

[Reply]
redfan 09:41 AM 12-31-2017
In, like one five.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:55 AM 12-31-2017
Let's fuck donk
[Reply]
CrowbarMan 10:02 AM 12-31-2017
For your thread convience, I've pre-made a list of responses around poor QB play. Simply reply with the number.

1. Shitty offensive line.
2. Wilson sucks.
3. Received ran the wrong route.
4. Nagy play calling.
5. Lack of reps.
6. Hill/Kelce would have caught that.
7. F***** penalties.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:04 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by CrowbarMan:
For your thread convience, I've pre-made a list of responses around poor QB play. Simply reply with the number.

1. Shitty offensive line.
2. Wilson sucks.
3. Received ran the wrong route.
4. Nagy play calling.
5. Lack of reps.
6. Hill/Kelce would have caught that.
7. F***** penalties.
Please turn on your rep.
[Reply]
Black Bob 10:04 AM 12-31-2017
I hope he does well and you guys are happy. I sincerely mean that. I will be watching with an open mind.
[Reply]
rico 10:04 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Because that would be SO much worse than 2 years of Smith bashing while we win back-to-back division titles for the first time ever.
Someone BAN this Alexsexual from the GDT!! :-)

No need for Alexsexuality in the Mahomes GDT!!! We want to have a GOOD time!!! We have waited a long time for this day...decades. Alexsexuals didn't have to wait for their Alex moment...they just kind of got boners, latched on and followed him around...to a place that generally didn't want him because we were waiting for our "Mahomes today" moment.

Seriously...the Alexsexuals are going to be diarrhea scum in our spiked punch bowl today if they invade the party. They are just ITCHING for Mahomes to perform poorly... they have been noticeably more viscous lately...hell we just had one Alexsexual (RobBlake) threaten to kill another poster this week...coincidence?!? Nope... it's Mahomes week. 2nd death threat made by the "Alexsexual" type of person, btw...that Alexsexual, Sheckelsteinberg, playfully referred to as "Shecky" by the other Alexsexuals, but known as "Douchecky" to me also did it a year or so ago.

Let's not let the Sandy's, RobBlake's, hitchief's, baby that shall go unnamed, temper11's, 13now11's, PAChiefsGuy's, Tiger's, etc. of the planet ruin our good time!!!! I can just see it... Mahomes throws a bullet 95 yards down the field to Demetrius Harris and it hits him right square in the hands and Harris bobbles it while he is running until he reaches the end zone and continues to bobble the football in the end zone and it starts looking like he is playing hacky sack with the football with his hands and then you know, he ultimately drops the fucker... I can just see one of those Alexsexual twat waffles posting, "very stupid decision of Mahomes to throw an accurate, deep pass that hit the receiver square in the hands after traveling 95 yards instead of passing it to his checkdown like exciting QB's in this league are supposed to do." Or Mahomes throws a 98 yard bomb to Demarcus Robinson for a TD...an Alexsexual will respond with, "he's lucky he got away with that...too risky...he had Demetrius Harris open 5 yards from scrimmage." WE DON'T NEED ANY OF THAT SHIT!!!

MAHOMES BABY!!!
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:07 AM 12-31-2017
Count me IN... the only complaint is I'll have to stream it, we have two different CBS stations and BOTH are showing the motherloving Bengals/Ravens game :-)

Gonna be interesting to see what kind of gameplan they put together for this, just bring the kid outta there in one piece... thats all I ask
[Reply]
mlyonsd 10:08 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by rico:

No need for Alexsexuality in the Mahomes GDT!!! We want to have a GOOD time!!! We have waited a long time for this day...decades. Alexsexuals didn't have to wait for their Alex moment...they just kind of got boners, latched on and followed him around...to a place that generally didn't want him because we were waiting for our "Mahomes today" moment.

Seriously...the Alexsexuals are going to be diarrhea scum in our spiked punch bowl today if they invade the party. They are just ITCHING for Mahomes to perform poorly... they have been noticeably more viscous lately...hell we just had one Alexsexual (RobBlake) threaten to kill another poster this week...coincidence?!? Nope... it's Mahomes week. 2nd death threat made by the "Alexsexual" type of person, btw...that Alexsexual, Sheckelsteinberg, playfully referred to as "Shecky" by the other Alexsexuals, but known as "Douchecky" to me also did it a year or so ago.

Let's not let the Sandy's, RobBlake's, hitchief's, baby that shall go unnamed, temper11's, 13now11's, PAChiefsGuy's, Tiger's, etc. of the planet ruin our good time!!!! I can just see it... Mahomes throws a bullet 95 yards down the field to Demetrius Harris and it hits him right square in the hands and Harris bobbles it while he is running until he reaches the end zone and continues to bobble the football in the end zone and it starts looking like he is playing hacky sack with the football with his hands and then you know, he ultimately drops the ****er... I can just see one of those Alexsexual twat waffles posting, "very stupid decision of Mahomes to throw an accurate, deep pass that hit the receiver square in the hands after traveling 95 yards instead of passing it to his checkdown like exciting QB's in this league are supposed to do." Or Mahomes throws a 98 yard bomb to Demarcus Robinson for a TD...an Alexsexual will respond with, "he's lucky he got away with that...too risky...he had Demetrius Harris open 5 yards from scrimmage." WE DON'T NEED ANY OF THAT SHIT!!!

MAHOMES BABY!!!
JFC
[Reply]
CrowbarMan 10:10 AM 12-31-2017

Let's not let the Sandy's, RobBlake's, hitchief's, baby that shall go unnamed, temper11's, 13now11's, PAChiefsGuy's, Tiger's, etc. of the planet ruin our good time!!!! I can just see it... Mahomes throws a bullet 95 yards down the field to Demetrius Harris and it hits him right square in the hands and Harris bobbles it while he is running until he reaches the end zone and continues to bobble the football in the end zone and it starts looking like he is playing hacky sack with the football with his hands and then you know, he ultimately drops the ****er... I can just see one of those Alexsexual twat waffles posting, "very stupid decision of Mahomes to throw an accurate, deep pass that hit the receiver square in the hands after traveling 95 yards instead of passing it to his checkdown like exciting QB's in this league are supposed to do." Or Mahomes throws a 98 yard bomb to Demarcus Robinson for a TD...an Alexsexual will respond with, "he's lucky he got away with that...too risky...he had Demetrius Harris open 5 yards from scrimmage." WE DON'T NEED ANY OF THAT SHIT!!!

MAHOMES BABY!!!
http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/p...st-the-broncos

Watch the Steve Young video in the link, at the top. It sums up your enthusiasm nicely. This is exciting, to be sure, but a lot of you have unreal expectations.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:11 AM 12-31-2017

MAHOMES BABY!!!
Me, looking at that wall:

[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:11 AM 12-31-2017

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:12 AM 12-31-2017
I hope we're able to run the ball with some semblance of success today. I'd hate to be in third-and-long all day.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:15 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by CrowbarMan:
http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/p...st-the-broncos

Watch the Steve Young video in the link, at the top. It sums up your enthusiasm nicely. This is exciting, to be sure, but a lot of you have unreal expectations.
You are a miserable twat who can't get excited or enjoy life's great moments.

WE DON'T FUCKING CARE if Mahomes plays poorly today. The point is we get to fucking watch him play.

Cheer the fuck up, tard.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 183
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up