Page 53 of 205
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
DaKCMan AP 08:34 PM 02-23-2012

ChiefsCountry 08:36 PM 02-23-2012
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The entire front section was empty in the last minutes of the game. Either had some martini bar to hit or were worried about traffic.

Worst excuse for fans ever.
And your so butthurt over Lebron leaving that shithole called Cleveland.
Posted via Mobile Device
KC_Connection 08:41 PM 02-23-2012
The Heat are good...the Knicks are not. And Lin has never played an opponent like that before. The outcome of this game isn't surprising in the least.
KC_Connection 08:44 PM 02-23-2012
He's just completely off today.
He was off because of the Heat defense. They dominated him.
chiefzilla1501 08:45 PM 02-23-2012
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
And your so butthurt over Lebron leaving that shithole called Cleveland.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, I'm pissed about him leaving. And any fan of Cleveland and basketball in general should be too. He's an egotistical prick. I don't think that makes anyone butthurt. I think it makes people realistic about who he is.

And I think better fans deserve a team like that. I hate the Lakers too, but at least their fans show up and give a shit about their games.
chiefzilla1501 08:50 PM 02-23-2012
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
He was off because of the Heat defense. They dominated him.
They did dominate him. Completely and entirely. But in the second half, he was getting plenty of good shots that just took a bad roll. Toward the end of the game, he put up a few that he didn't seem to have any confidence in.

Seemed like a lethal combination of getting shut down and not getting any kind of breaks. After that, by the middle of the 4th, it was over for him.

You'd have to think Baron is done. For as bad as Lin played, he was even worse.
chiefzilla1501 08:54 PM 02-23-2012
The Heat are good...the Knicks are not. And Lin has never played an opponent like that before. The outcome of this game isn't surprising in the least.
That's a ridiculous statement, given that it's one game lost. And it's not like they got blown out as badly as most teams have by the Heat.

The Knicks aren't a bad team. They've beaten some good teams in their run. And JFC, they've only been playing with Melo and Smith for a week.
KC_Connection 09:05 PM 02-23-2012
That's a ridiculous statement, given that it's one game lost. And it's not like they got blown out as badly as most teams have by the Heat.
There's nothing ridiculous about it. The Heat are the best team in the NBA and have proven it over the course of the last two seasons. All they have to do is prove it now in the NBA Finals. They completely outclassed the Knicks tonight...it was predictable.

Originally Posted by :
The Knicks aren't a bad team. They've beaten some good teams in their run. And JFC, they've only been playing with Melo and Smith for a week.
They're under .500 in the East. But sure, they're great.
chiefzilla1501 09:08 PM 02-23-2012
There's nothing ridiculous about it. The Heat are the best team in the NBA and have proven it over the course of the last two seasons. All they have to do is prove it now in the NBA Finals. They completely outclassed the Knicks tonight...it was predictable.

I didn't say the Heat aren't good. They're untouchable right now, much as I hate them. I"m saying it's ridiculous to say the Knicks aren't good. You seem to forget that the Heat's big 3 had a bunch of trouble learning to play well together when they first started out.
chiefzilla1501 09:10 PM 02-23-2012
Yeah, because the team put on the court in the beginning season is clearly comparable to the one that's driving the hot streak.
dirk digler 09:18 PM 02-23-2012

Hey now they would be the #7th seed right now :-)

I think they will improve once they are back to full strength but no one is going to beat the Heat.
KC_Connection 09:18 PM 02-23-2012
Yeah, because the team put on the court in the beginning season is clearly comparable to the one that's driving the hot streak.
It's the same struggling team with the addition of JR Smith (a role player) and Lin (a PG that we really don't know enough about yet to say anything definitive).

And the Knicks have lost 3 of 5. The run is over...reality has finally started to set in. Teams that play defense like the Knicks do don't get to be called good in the NBA...not unless they're running Steve Nash-in-his-prime, D'Antoni Suns efficient offensive basketball (and they're not).
O.city 09:43 PM 02-23-2012
I really want to see a Spurs Thunder/ Bulls Heat conference finals matchup.

A Thunder Heat Final would be epic.
chiefzilla1501 09:44 PM 02-23-2012
It's the same struggling team with the addition of JR Smith (a role player) and Lin (a PG that we really don't know enough about yet to say anything definitive).

And the Knicks have lost 3 of 5. The run is over...reality has finally started to set in. Teams that play defense like the Knicks do don't get to be called good in the NBA...not unless they're running Steve Nash-in-his-prime, D'Antoni Suns efficient offensive basketball (and they're not).
Oversensationalize much? The Knicks lost 2 of their last 3 since Melo came back, and one was against a team that's clowning everybody. Contrary to what you said, Lin has been productive for his team in every game but today--ridiculous to say today was "predictable." This isn't even close to the same struggling team, given that they have PGs playing PGs instead of their PF. And give me a break, you add a rookie PG who changes the entire offense. You add in 3 new key players in 3 weeks. They still have no idea what their identity or offense is. Ridiculous to suggest that given everything that's happened, anybody has any clue whatsoever this team looks like in a few months. But even at their most shaken up, they're still making a decent run in games they're losing (until today).
Chiefs Pantalones 10:44 PM 02-23-2012
Man I wish we could beat the Heat this year but they have too much talent to not come out of the east. Gotta get Rose another star player to compliment him.
Page 53 of 205
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up