ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs defense is the laughing stock of league
493rd 05:26 PM 11-11-2019
They just spent 5min on ESPN highlighting how terrible we are....

31st against the run giving up 148yds per game
30th against the run allowing almost 5.2yds per carry

What they said was absolutely correct too; we won’t beat anyone in the playoffs in this current state.

DEJA fucking VU fo the past decade.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 08:17 PM 11-12-2019
Watching these clips I'm noticing a LOT of guys running half speed.

What shitty pursuit.
[Reply]
ClarkGriswold 08:32 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:

What shitty pursuit.
Sh*t like this is why it is 50 seasons and counting!!!!!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:34 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:

What shitty pursuit.
Any coach who puts up with that is a soft bitch flake.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 08:50 PM 11-12-2019
Aren't the Bengals the laughingstock of the league?
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:27 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
Aren't the Bengals the laughingstock of the league?
Nope. Bengals had zero expectations and a rookie HC. Now, add in a rookie QB and no franchise WR. The Bengals didn’t even have time to be a thought this year, much less an afterthought. The Chiefs however, have the full spotlight on them and are Reiding themselves all the way to the class clown brigade.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:29 PM 11-12-2019

Holy crap they did it again.

I have no words. https://t.co/TqIpsPVo5i pic.twitter.com/zWWjSFHI0V

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) November 13, 2019

[Reply]
Why Not? 10:32 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Looks that way. Sadly, since the only player who was capable of making a play as the 11th was inactive, it would’ve mattered not anyway.
[Reply]
TEX 07:22 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Nope. Bengals had zero expectations and a rookie HC. Now, add in a rookie QB and no franchise WR. The Bengals didn’t even have time to be a thought this year, much less an afterthought. The Chiefs however, have the full spotlight on them and are Reiding themselves all the way to the class clown brigade.
Exactly the case. EVERYONE expected the Natti to suck, even themselves. However, NOBODY expected the Chiefs to be as bad as they are. Probably the most disappointing team in the league, when you consider the expectations.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:23 AM 11-13-2019
don't worry; that's on Andy. He's going to do a better job.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:50 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
don't worry; that's on Andy. He's going to claim to do a better job, but not change shit, do anything differently, or get different results.
Fixed. Added clarity.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:03 AM 11-13-2019
I’m not laughing when I watch them.
[Reply]
bobbything 09:13 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I’m not laughing when I watch them.
I cackled out loud during that final drive. When Tannehill marched them down the field in 60 seconds with no timeouts, culminating with the touchdown, I laughed like a goddamned bastard.
[Reply]
TEX 09:26 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by bobbything:
I cackled out loud during that final drive. When Tannehill marched them down the field in 60 seconds with no timeouts, culminating with the touchdown, I laughed like a goddamned bastard.
Yep. That's all one can do at this point. Now, what would REALLY be FUNNY, would be if NOBODY on the field for the last drive got a pay check.
[Reply]
old_geezer 09:48 AM 11-13-2019
It's time to put the blame where it belongs; on the defensive coaches and philosophy. Seems every "fix" we sign or trade for comes to the Chiefs and immediately plays worse than they did for their previous team. That can't all be on the players. Andy needs to start paying attention to the DC and the job he's (not) doing.
[Reply]
TEX 10:22 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
It's time to put the blame where it belongs; on the defensive coaches and philosophy. Seems every "fix" we sign or trade for comes to the Chiefs and immediately plays worse than they did for their previous team. That can't all be on the players. Andy needs to start paying attention to the DC and the job he's (not) doing.

I've been thinking that also, plus maybe the team they came from had better personnel, so they looked and played better themselves.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up