ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 60
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
Jerok 10:13 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Tenn should never have seen the ball again. Not running it on 3rd and 2 to seal the game was the dumbest shit and a total andy reid moment
Some would say that giving the ball to your best playmaker, Mahomes, is better than giving it to your scrub running back and your terrible run-blocking OL.

However, Mahomes might have tried for the first down if he wasn't recently injured, so maybe giving it to the RB would be the best choice.

And if you don't make the 3rd and 2, and now it's 4th and 1, go again. Time to put the fate of this team on the offense instead of the defense.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:14 AM 11-11-2019
In Mahomes last 13 starts he is barely above .500. He is 7-6.
[Reply]
Spott 10:14 AM 11-11-2019
Upset? Hell, we drove 8 1/2 hours to the game and literally had a front row seat to witness Reid shit the bed in person. Reid is just a morbidly obese, slightly more successful version of Schottenheimer. He will never take this team to a Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:15 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Kansas City Red Raiders
[Reply]
Spott 10:15 AM 11-11-2019
Also the same time that he was on the cover of SI.
[Reply]
ghak99 10:20 AM 11-11-2019
He's too damn soft to be mad and PM is still too young to push him into a corner that would force him to change.

All these people keep saying he's a great head coach, bullshit. He's a decent OC, great play designer, and awesome QB coach. He has never possessed the basic abilities required of a HC. We knew this when we signed him.

All this "he's mad" bullshit is pure smoke that could have been predicted as soon as the game ended. Predictable media and insider fluff to appease fans and stroke their own egos. Let me know when Clark is actually yelling at Reid. Or when Reid is actually up set enough to miss a meal. Or when Reid actually gets demoted to OC and we hire a head coach that's actually good at what head coaches do. Until then, he'll be what he's always been. Hell, I'd even settle for him hiring another "assistant" just to tell him when to run the ball and when to call timeouts, AGAIN. Give him the title of Game Manager or nacho getter, I don't give a fuck, just get someone in here who can actually do what a head coach is supposed to be good at.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:21 AM 11-11-2019
Can Reid and Bieniemy just switch roles
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:21 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
that shouldnt have been a 4th and six. Andy called a pass play that rolled Pat out right with no options if it wasnt open. Pat slid down gave himself up instead of throwing it away out of bounds. You had essentially 2 plays to make 2 yards and we got fancy pants play calling.
Correct, the play call before the 4th down was the issue.

Mahomes made the correct decision to take the sack and keep the clock moving, but the the play call was bad.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:21 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
I was at the game and didn’t get a good look at a few things. Why did Andy call a timeout on the 2 pt try by the titans? Also what happened on the first botched field goal did colquitt just fall or was there something with the snap?
Nobody knows on the time out. Nobody. It's a complete mystery.

My only thought was that I think he still had three timeouts, so why not burn one on the off chance that it would help stop the conversion and the Chiefs could win. With 23 seconds left, perhaps there was the thought that you couldn't use all three timeouts anyway. But if that was the thinking, it was incorrect.

One thing I've noticed about Andy is that he likes to be "unpredictable" by calling plays to backups and third-stringers when the game is on the line. He's very predictable in that tendency. The weird thing is that when he puts the ball in the hands of Tyreek or Kelce, it pretty much always works because there's a reason that those guys are stars. And when he calls plays to put it in the hands of guys who aren't stars, it pretty much never works.
[Reply]
ILChief 10:23 AM 11-11-2019
I will never understand our defensive strategy yesterday. We have been doing really well with Ragland, Saunders, Nnadi, and Pennel. Titans are limited in the passing game and have a monster running back and we play this game like it’s a pass happy team. All the afore mentioned players had their plays reduced drastically and guys like Niemann and KPass play more
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:24 AM 11-11-2019
Bigger concern is he has a losing record in primetime games

our next game is a division game in prime time
[Reply]
Hoover 10:32 AM 11-11-2019
Fuck Brad Childress.

Maybe let Brett Reid be the game clock coordinator

And Dave Toub needs to light a fire under his guys asses
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:34 AM 11-11-2019
I don't understand why you would rely on your defense to get a stop or a kicker when you could win the game with our offense by getting 2 fucking yards

that was the turning point where lack of killer instinct really set the team back
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:34 AM 11-11-2019
I wish Reid would be like Taylor Lewan. After the game Lewan said he is a complete liability when it comes to penalties and that he is screwing the team when it comes to penalties. Why can’t Reid call himself out like that. Tired of the bs oh I gotta do a better job
[Reply]
ILChief 10:34 AM 11-11-2019
Dave Toub is a fraud. His greatest talent is that he had Devin Hester and Tyreek Hill
[Reply]
Page 6 of 60
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up