ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 60
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:55 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by kcclone:
How much more "fire" does the team need from Patrick? He always seems to be oozing leadership.

Unfortunately he can't make Damien Williams hang onto the ball, or make the defense play big boy football.
Yeah ...but maybe he can audible out of a stupid play at 3rd and 2 and save Andy from himself..
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:56 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Really? Making them go 80 yards without a TO would've been wrong?

Maybe the wrong decision was Andy's butt****ing screen to a backup TE on 3rd and 2.

You get Sherman in there in 21 personnel and run the ball on 3rd and 2. If you don't get it, then you pass. Something to Kelce, Hill, or Damian Williams. Something that gives Mahomes more than one read.

**** Andy Reid. He SHOULD be mad at himself. He's a ****ing buffoon for blowing this game. Full Reidtard.

I'm not convinced anything changes...but we'll see. I'll watch. And hope Mahomes can overcome Reid's tendency to shit his pants as the clock winds down.
Mahomes has already proven that he can’t do it by himself multiple times over his career.

We always thought that having a generational quarterback would be enough to mask Andy’s flaws.....and it still isn’t.

We aren’t ever going to win with Andy and I think Pat is gonna start to realize that very shortly.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:57 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
Andy was more distraught from this game than all his playoff losses???? Not buying it.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:58 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Mahomes has already proven that he can’t do it by himself multiple times over his career.

We always thought that having a generational quarterback would be enough to mask Andy’s flaws.....and it still isn’t.

We aren’t ever going to win with Andy and I think Pat is gonna start to realize that very shortly.
Weee-eeee are never-ever-ever gonna win with Andyyyy
[Reply]
srvy 10:00 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Really? Making them go 80 yards without a TO would've been wrong?

Maybe the wrong decision was Andy's buttfucking screen to a backup TE on 3rd and 2.

You get Sherman in there in 21 personnel and run the ball on 3rd and 2. If you don't get it, then you pass. Something to Kelce, Hill, or Damian Williams. Something that gives Mahomes more than one read.

Fuck Andy Reid. He SHOULD be mad at himself. He's a fucking buffoon for blowing this game. Full Reidtard.

I'm not convinced anything changes...but we'll see. I'll watch. And hope Mahomes can overcome Reid's tendency to shit his pants as the clock winds down.
Exactly this why do we even pay sausage Andy wont use him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:01 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs Moon:
has been
coach is allowed to have a down year
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:04 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I'm sorry, but I call bullshit on Bob Fescoe really knowing anyone high up in the organization that gives him info. Every time he says, "My sources tell me..." it's always just stupid bullshit that you can safely assume. It's never concrete or solid, it's ALWAYS stuff that anyone could safely assume and so he sounds more important than he is and when his safe assumptions come true he gets to say I told you so on the backend. He's a ****ing palmreader when it comes to Chiefs "Insider" information and anytime he starts saying that shit I turn the channel to 810 and would rather listen to commercials from Bob Hamilton.
he knows someone

a few months ago before reek got off scott free someone told him there was "a mountain of evidence" supporting tyreek hill
[Reply]
dj56dt58 10:04 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Colquitt wasn't even looking when the snap came. Something went horribly wrong.
Ok thanks from our angle it looked like he just fell down
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:05 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Andy wont change his ego won't let him. With a 3rd and 2 their D was tired to you run the ball I mean a blind man could have seen it. Andy believes he can fool folks with his schemes and he does often but in crunch time believe in your back and o line to get you 2 yards. They burn a timeout clock doesn't stop and if you only get a yard go for it on 4th end that shit right there.
This.
[Reply]
MahiMike 10:05 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Toub's reputation has been outstanding
You got 2 words right.

Has been.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 10:06 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Colquitt wasn't ready for the snap. Winchester just snapped it and when it surprised him, Colquitt apparently thought the best thing to do was throw it away. Christ I thought it was a fake.

And no idea on the timeout before the Titans 2 point attempt. It was a huge play no doubt, but with 23 seconds the timeouts were precious for the offense.
That’s Andy’s clock management I guess..I thought maybe there was 12 on the field or something else was horribly wrong to use a timeout there. I had just told my wife we are ok we have Mahomes and 3 timeouts then here comes a timeout leaving us with 2 and like 24 seconds left
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:06 AM 11-11-2019
If we are not Champs after 2020 then Andy and Veach should fired. It's that simple. They have a super stud QB and years with him. No excuse not to win it all.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:07 AM 11-11-2019
I wish Andy believed in Mahomes as much as Tomlin believes in Mason Rudolph. Up 14-12 with 5 mins left it was 4th and 3 at their 25 yard line!! Their 25 yard line!! They don’t make it game is over. Rams can kick a fg and win it. But they go for it with Mason Rudolph and they convert it. Reason why Tomlin has won a ring and Andy hasnt
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:10 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
I was at the game and didn’t get a good look at a few things. Why did Andy call a timeout on the 2 pt try by the titans?
Because Reid loves making baffling decisions that make no sense.
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:10 AM 11-11-2019
Tenn should never have seen the ball again. Not running it on 3rd and 2 to seal the game was the dumbest shit and a total andy reid moment
[Reply]
Page 5 of 60
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up