ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 60
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:44 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Clark Hunt needs to take some ownership of this as well. He made the decision to cut Kareem Hunt and trade Peters.

It's time to stop trying to make Soren Petro, KC Star and Keitzman happy. That's not how you win Super Bowls.
Both right decisions...
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:44 AM 11-11-2019
So after 20 years of not adjusting, THIS is the loss that finally wakes him up?

Sorry, I’d love to believe it, but common sense says we’re just going to see more of the same old shit.
[Reply]
FringeNC 09:45 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Im sorry but in terms of situational football, Andy Reid is the biggest ****ing idiot in the game today.

You have 3rd n 2. ONE MOTHER ****ING FIRST DOWN WINS THE FOOTBALL GAME.

Does he scheme up two plays to get the two yards we need to win the game?

**** no.

He treats it like we are in the opening quarter, calls some stupid ****ing slow developing tight end screen that isnt even going to Kelce, but to a guy who arguably should not even be playing.

So he plays for a field goal to go up 8 and offer the Titans a shot to tie the game.

WHYYYYYYYYY????

First down wins the game.

I guaran-****ing-tee you that this thought NEVER entered his mind on that series.

The playcalls and play design scream otherwise.

It sucks, but with this defense, and now special teams screwing up, we will be in tight football games.

Games where you're supposed to be able to lean on a coach and trust him to know what the **** needs to happen to win that game.

I said it before in the terrible coach thread. We are non winning ANYTHING of substance until Andy learns situational football, or Mahomes is able to put 60 up on everyone to make the situations inconsequential.

Andy Reid is not ****ing capable of applying logic and reason to tight games, late in the 4th.

This is who he is. Period. Same bullshit at the presser, we will have the same results as every other year he has coached. No Title.

Final series against Houston. Abortion of playcalling, and punted with 5 minutes left knowing his defense couldn't stop a high school team.

Final series against Green Bay. 4th n 3 at midfield with again, 5 minutes left. Punt. Never saw the ball.

Final series against Titans. A slowass play to BELL of all ****ing people on 3rd n 2 instead of a couple of rushes to gain the 2 yards to WIN THE GAME.

Its simple shit that novice Madden players can grasp, yet somehow still eludes him after two plus decades.

How you have Pat go out there and put up 446 and 3 scores and still lose the ****ing game is incomprehensie to me.
Exactly right. For all his creativity on offense, Andy Reid refuses to buck the conventional wisdom but flawed decision rules to mindlessly punt and kick FGs, despite the fact that the offense is the strength of the team. Vermeil 2.0.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 09:45 AM 11-11-2019
I was at the game and didn’t get a good look at a few things. Why did Andy call a timeout on the 2 pt try by the titans? Also what happened on the first botched field goal did colquitt just fall or was there something with the snap?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:47 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
I was at the game and didn’t get a good look at a few things. Why did Andy call a timeout on the 2 pt try by the titans? Also what happened on the first botched field goal did colquitt just fall or was there something with the snap?
Colquitt wasn't even looking when the snap came. Something went horribly wrong.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:49 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
this team will change because of this game

Aww. Learn to hold onto the fucking ball, and you won't have to put on a bullshit show of how sad you are. Youre a fucking halfback. Holding onti the ball is you main fucking priority.

Hope he gets to watch his fumble 6 on loop for about 12 hours while running his god damn guts out on a treadmill.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:49 AM 11-11-2019
Also, why do we only hear about offensive personnel being the ones who are upset?

“Mahomes is angry”

“Damian Williams is shocked at his locker”

“Andy is distraught”

Where the fuck are the reports that the defense is fed up with this shit? Or that Spagnuolo lit into some asses and is going to bring some new fire going forward?

We never hear any of that shit because the defense is full of a bunch of whiny pussies who at best don’t hold themselves accountable and at worst, simply don’t care.

I am so done with having soft, pathetic defenses. I hate those motherfuckers so fucking much.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:50 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
Colquitt wasn't ready for the snap. Winchester just snapped it and when it surprised him, Colquitt apparently thought the best thing to do was throw it away. Christ I thought it was a fake.

And no idea on the timeout before the Titans 2 point attempt. It was a huge play no doubt, but with 23 seconds the timeouts were precious for the offense.
[Reply]
scho63 09:51 AM 11-11-2019
Andy Reid = Schottenheimer 2.0
[Reply]
Nzoner 09:51 AM 11-11-2019

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I could see Mahomes starting to get frustrated with things and wanting to do even more.
Mahomes is going to start screaming at Andy to go for it on 4th down.

I think we are about to see alpha dog Mahomes.
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
You could tell that Mahomes was demoralized from his body language and tone throughout the presser.

Maybe Mahomes is realizing the NFL is entertainment.

Sorry guys I know it gets old and you think the topic is incredulous but if you would step back and read these threads and comments season after season maybe you'd see why some are starting to compare the NFL to the WWE.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:53 AM 11-11-2019
“Insiders” - LOL

Andy’s leopard spots are still on him. Who cares who is supposedly mad? Nothing will change. These coaches will still cost this team wins. Clark Hunt is the only person who ultimately can change things, and we all know he won’t.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:53 AM 11-11-2019
I'm sorry, but I call bullshit on Bob Fescoe really knowing anyone high up in the organization that gives him info. Every time he says, "My sources tell me..." it's always just stupid bullshit that you can safely assume. It's never concrete or solid, it's ALWAYS stuff that anyone could safely assume and so he sounds more important than he is and when his safe assumptions come true he gets to say I told you so on the backend. He's a ****ing palmreader when it comes to Chiefs "Insider" information and anytime he starts saying that shit I turn the channel to 810 and would rather listen to commercials from Bob Hamilton.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:54 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
And that would have been the wrong decision if you are referring to the 4th and 6 play on the second to last drive.
Really? Making them go 80 yards without a TO would've been wrong?

Maybe the wrong decision was Andy's buttfucking screen to a backup TE on 3rd and 2.

You get Sherman in there in 21 personnel and run the ball on 3rd and 2. If you don't get it, then you pass. Something to Kelce, Hill, or Damian Williams. Something that gives Mahomes more than one read.

Fuck Andy Reid. He SHOULD be mad at himself. He's a fucking buffoon for blowing this game. Full Reidtard.

I'm not convinced anything changes...but we'll see. I'll watch. And hope Mahomes can overcome Reid's tendency to shit his pants as the clock winds down.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:55 AM 11-11-2019
I got to do a better job coaching /Andy Reid presser after every loss.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:55 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Andy Reid = Schottenheimer 2.0
Not by a mile. Reid has been to a super bowl. And he was a coin toss away from getting to the super bowl last year. The reality is that only 3 teams not named the Patriots have made the super bowl from the afc the past 8 years.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 60
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up