ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 60
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:16 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
You could tell that Mahomes was demoralized from his body language and tone throughout the presser.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:16 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
So after 20 years of struggling with late game/clock management issues, THIS is finally going to be Andy’s turning point?
This. He can't change, or he would have long ago.
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:16 AM 11-11-2019
I'll believe it when he fires Toub.
[Reply]
493rd 09:17 AM 11-11-2019
I think Andy is what is he is and is incapable of changing. Hope Mahomes starts getting on these clowns though, it’s needed.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:18 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
I'll believe it when he fires Toub.
Toub's ST have been excellent in past years.

This is a player's issue on ST right now.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 09:22 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Mahomes is going to start screaming at Andy to go for it on 4th down.

I think we are about to see alpha dog Mahomes.
youthful enthusiasm vs. coach

which ever way it goes we need to see better results
[Reply]
Jerm 09:24 AM 11-11-2019
Yup this is the one that's going to make Andy change....I'm sure he will.

Not the numerous debacles in the playoffs...but this one will....
[Reply]
DRM08 09:26 AM 11-11-2019
Not sure how you fix the penalty problems and blown coverage in the secondary. Those will continue to be a problem. I hope they can fix the fumble problems. Find someone, anyone who can hang on to the ball. Heck, give it to Sherman.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:26 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Reid is indeed a genius but the guys who helped check him are no longer here such as Brad Childress.
He's never had a qb like mahomes who has elite situational awareness. McNabb was an effective qb but nowhere near the caliber of mahomes with this stuff. But yeah, I'd like to see toub step in and do this - much as toub has been disappointing he's best qualified to be in Reid's ear about game management.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:27 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
You could tell that Mahomes was demoralized from his body language and tone throughout the presser.
:-) That was clear. It was obvious.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:28 AM 11-11-2019
They were mad?

Well I would fucking hope so.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:28 AM 11-11-2019
Pat shouldn’t have to worry about getting on the defenses ass. That’s Andy’s failure as a head coach.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:28 AM 11-11-2019
this team will change because of this game

[Reply]
srvy 09:29 AM 11-11-2019
Andy wont change his ego won't let him. With a 3rd and 2 their D was tired to you run the ball I mean a blind man could have seen it. Andy believes he can fool folks with his schemes and he does often but in crunch time believe in your back and o line to get you 2 yards. They burn a timeout clock doesn't stop and if you only get a yard go for it on 4th end that shit right there.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:30 AM 11-11-2019
Im sorry but in terms of situational football, Andy Reid is the biggest ****ing idiot in the game today.

You have 3rd n 2. ONE MOTHER ****ING FIRST DOWN WINS THE FOOTBALL GAME.

Does he scheme up two plays to get the two yards we need to win the game?

**** no.

He treats it like we are in the opening quarter, calls some stupid ****ing slow developing tight end screen that isnt even going to Kelce, but to a guy who arguably should not even be playing.

So he plays for a field goal to go up 8 and offer the Titans a shot to tie the game.

WHYYYYYYYYY????

First down wins the game.

I guaran-****ing-tee you that this thought NEVER entered his mind on that series.

The playcalls and play design scream otherwise.

It sucks, but with this defense, and now special teams screwing up, we will be in tight football games.

Games where you're supposed to be able to lean on a coach and trust him to know what the **** needs to happen to win that game.

I said it before in the terrible coach thread. We are non winning ANYTHING of substance until Andy learns situational football, or Mahomes is able to put 60 up on everyone to make the situations inconsequential.

Andy Reid is not ****ing capable of applying logic and reason to tight games, late in the 4th.

This is who he is. Period. Same bullshit at the presser, we will have the same results as every other year he has coached. No Title.

Final series against Houston. Abortion of playcalling, and punted with 5 minutes left knowing his defense couldn't stop a high school team.

Final series against Green Bay. 4th n 3 at midfield with again, 5 minutes left. Punt. Never saw the ball.

Final series against Titans. A slowass play to BELL of all ****ing people on 3rd n 2 instead of a couple of rushes to gain the 2 yards to WIN THE GAME.

Its simple shit that novice Madden players can grasp, yet somehow still eludes him after two plus decades.

How you have Pat go out there and put up 446 and 3 scores and still lose the ****ing game is incomprehensie to me.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 60
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Up