ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 60
1 23451151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:02 AM 11-11-2019
Cool story bro Andy has been this way his whole career.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:03 AM 11-11-2019
Super Bowl run begins...NOW.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:04 AM 11-11-2019
Good. I’m sick of this soft ass, finesse team. Cut some people, throw some shit, do something.
[Reply]
kcclone 09:04 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.

How much more "fire" does the team need from Patrick? He always seems to be oozing leadership.

Unfortunately he can't make Damien Williams hang onto the ball, or make the defense play big boy football.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:05 AM 11-11-2019
I could see Mahomes starting to get frustrated with things and wanting to do even more.

There is no question this team cannot continue to make these same mistakes over and over. Things need to get tightened up quickly.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:06 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Known commodity.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:06 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Do you ever have anything of value to say? Are you a whiner in everyday life as well? You seem to just screech over and over, hopefully you live alone. If not, that person has my prayers.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:07 AM 11-11-2019
So after 20 years of struggling with late game/clock management issues, THIS is finally going to be Andy’s turning point?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:07 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I could see Mahomes starting to get frustrated with things and wanting to do even more.
Mahomes is going to start screaming at Andy to go for it on 4th down.

I think we are about to see alpha dog Mahomes.
[Reply]
Dunit35 09:07 AM 11-11-2019
Same story different game. No thanks.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:09 AM 11-11-2019

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:09 AM 11-11-2019
And that would have been the wrong decision if you are referring to the 4th and 6 play on the second to last drive.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:10 AM 11-11-2019

I think we are about to see alpha dog Mahomes.
Reid is a brilliant head coach. What he needs is leaders who Reid trusts to veto him when Reid does dumb things. A few times I've seen mahomes scream to the sideline that the offense is staying on the field. Hopefully this game is a turning point where Andy puts almost complete trust in mahomes to do that.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:13 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Reid is a brilliant head coach. What he needs is leaders who Reid trusts to veto him when Reid does dumb things. A few times I've seen mahomes scream to the sideline that the offense is staying on the field. Hopefully this game is a turning point where Andy puts almost complete trust in mahomes to do that.
Reid is indeed a genius but the guys who helped check him are no longer here such as Brad Childress.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 60
1 23451151 > Last »
Up