ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tailgate and Charity events in Nashville for Chiefs fans
BigRedChief 08:45 AM 10-23-2019
Neither myself or Arrowhead South is involved in the planning or execution of these events and tailgate. However, they are basically trying to duplicate our successful Jacksonville events in Nashville.

A lot of the same team are involved with this events. Fergalious that led the BBQ teams in Jacksonville is involved, the Ozark BBQ alliance who organized the vendors, got sponsors etc at our event in Jacksonville are involved. The KC BBQ Society is involved. The Lot J team tailgate team that puts on a big spread at Arrowhead for every home game is organizing everything. They are very experienced at organizing these type of events. I'm sure with this team in place that they are going to put on kick ass events in Nashville.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the Nashville team.........................

THE CHARITY EVENT TO BE SEEN AT:
“RED, WHITE & QUE - BBQ SHOWDOWN!
Chiefs KANSAS CITY BBQ vs. Titans NASHVILLE BBQ
Come Celebrate our love of BBQ, Football & Military
Nov. 10thMilitary Appreciation Weekend – Nashville, TN

ROCK THE LOT *TAILGATE Sunday, November 10th -
Gates open at 8am Pittmaster - Richard Fergola, Fergolicious BBQ of Kansas City vs. Charcoal Cowboys BBQ of Nashville
Gates open at 8am for PARTY Central - $25 Tickets
Full Bloody Mary Bar, all the best BBQ Tailgate with FOOD, FUN and FANS to make our Arrowhead and Chiefs Family PROUD and ANY FOOTBALL FANS
All these events will go to help benefit the charity of Kansas City BBQ Society Scholarship for Kids Foundation and the 417 Foundation for Kids for Coats

TICKETS SOLD ON EVENTBRITE.COM here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sunday-nov-10th-red-white-que-bbq-showdown-vip-charity-tailgate-tickets-78082269169?ref=estw
Sunday, November 10th, TAILGATE - $25
SEE YOU THERE AT LOT 14! 14 James Robertson Parkway – Nashville, TN
Fans United in “Football, Freedom & BBQ”

[Reply]
KS Smitty 08:49 PM 10-23-2019
This is cool, is there a big Chiefs fan/KC BBQ presence in Nashville and the surrounding area? Any CPers local to the area planning on attending? Would love to see a sea of red ala Jacksonville in Nashville.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:52 PM 10-23-2019
I am trying to fit this in the schedule and will go to the tailgate if I am able.
[Reply]
FAX 09:15 PM 10-23-2019
This sounds fascinating. Can I bring the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX?

FAX
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:54 AM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
This sounds fascinating. Can I bring the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX?

FAX
Your going? Shit, I'm not going to this one. Got too much on my plate to help organize and run these events. Real life getting in the way....:-)

The professional event planner has been in Nashville all week working with the team, local businesses that want in on the events. Lots of details to work on, sort out, discover solutions etc. to make this a success. The same BBQ team has already got everything planned. The Lot J group is basically taking Arrowhead Souths part of these events.

Going to be the same setup as the highly successful events in Jacksonville. Worked so well, teams and cities want to duplicate it in their city. Should be easier to replicate the events a second time.

After Jacksonville we were contacted by the Titans, Buccaneers and Dolphins teams themselves within a week asking us to come and replicate what we did last weekend. What do we need to make that happen and we will get it for you.

I'm already in contact and planning a road trip and tailgate for Tampa Bay and Miami in 2020.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:13 PM 11-08-2019
bump for those in Nashville
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:55 AM 11-09-2019
YOU WILL LOSE

Seriously though, very cool. Thanks for sharing. Good deal.
[Reply]
Spott 11:21 AM 11-09-2019
Thanks for the info. :-) Driving up from Jacksonville as we speak to go to the game.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:15 PM 11-09-2019
Bump for answers to questions asked in another thread.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 09:02 AM 11-10-2019
Just got to Nashville. LET’S FUCKIN GOOOO!

If anybody here is going to the Lot 14 tailgate, let me know. I’m gonn try to stop by.
[Reply]
Spott 09:46 AM 11-10-2019
Wow, the Chiefs fans are here in mass so far. Perfect football weather, too.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:07 AM 11-10-2019
How about some pictures of the tailgate there
[Reply]
Spott 10:15 AM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
How about some pictures of the tailgate there
Already in the stadium, but nothing but red here so far. We brought this guy along who will have a front row seat today.
Attached: 0631C383-BC01-416F-9324-584B79083F3D.jpeg (111.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Spott 10:17 AM 11-10-2019
Mahomes warming up.
Attached: BCCA9D6E-D2B7-4878-B88A-9B8CF100B4FA.jpg (74.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Spott 11-10-2019, 11:30 AM
This message has been deleted by Spott.
BigRedChief 06:32 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by Spott:
Already in the stadium, but nothing but red here so far. We brought this guy along who will have a front row seat today.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up