ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 324
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs hire Steve Spagnuolo as new defensive coordinator
TLO 04:33 PM 01-24-2019

The #Chiefs are hiring Steve Spagnuolo as their new defensive coordinator, sources say. The former #Giants DC and interim HC/#Rams HC began his NFL coaching career as an #Eagles assistant under Andy Reid. Now rejoins Big Red in KC.

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) January 24, 2019

[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:12 PM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
How do you figure? Houston’s job wouldn’t be all that different and Ford would actually get to do more of he is best at, rushing the passer.
because it doesn't fit her narrative.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:14 PM 01-25-2019
On the topic of Spagnuolo’s defenses struggling in STL and his general struggles as a HC there period, how is that all that different than other coaches we’ve seen lately?

Some good DCs that I can think of off the top of my head that didn’t succeed as a HC: Romeo, Wilkes, Joseph, Rex (mostly).... and that’s just a few to name.

Are you saying you wouldn’t ever want those guys as a DC either? (For those who hate this hire)
[Reply]
New World Order 06:15 PM 01-25-2019
So what about our cap situation. If Ford signs his tag we'll be around 15-20 mil. We can clear a ton of space in 2020 (Sammy, Hitchens, Berry, Houston).

We could probably offset most of our FA costs to 2020 and beyond (of course we have other contracts to sign).

What does everyone make of FA and who should we target? Who would Spag likely target?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:18 PM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
So what about our cap situation. If Ford signs his tag we'll be around 15-20 mil. We can clear a ton of space in 2020 (Sammy, Hitchens, Berry, Houston).

We could probably offset most of our FA costs to 2020 and beyond (of course we have other contracts to sign).

What does everyone make of FA and who should we target? Who would Spag likely target?
DEs, especially if Ford ia gone
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:23 PM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
DEs, especially if Ford ia gone
Sign one and draft one.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:25 PM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
There is only ONE question mark and that is Dee Ford. And that's up to Spags on if he wants him back. Houston could fit right in at SLB and do what he basically does right now.
Hi Eric! When did you start posting here? I thought you were at the pro bowl?
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:27 PM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Hi Eric! When did you start posting here? I thought you were at the pro bowl?
Since your posts generally are complete shit and void of any actual substance.....are you assuming that I'm Eric Fisher because I stated that Dee Ford was the only question mark?

Maybe you should go back and follow the actual fucking conversation that was happening.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:30 PM 01-25-2019
Since your posts generally are complete shit and void of any actual substance.....are you assuming that I'm Eric Fisher because I stated that Dee Ford was the only question mark?

Maybe you should go back and follow the actual ****ing conversation that was happening.
You changed your screen name to "The Franchise". So I assume your Eric Fisher...

The rest of your post is your normal drivel....
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:31 PM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
You changed your screen name to "The Franchise". So I assume your Eric Fisher...

The rest of your post is your normal drivel....
I see you're still bringing the usual substance to this board........absolutely fucking nothing.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:32 PM 01-25-2019
Sign one and draft one.
Think 2 is enough? Guess we really won't know the full picture until we know where guys like Ford amd Houston end up, but if Ford is gone and Houston is the SLB we would probably need 3. Unless I'm missing someone, only Speaks and Kpassagnon would fit there and that's pretty dubious at best.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:36 PM 01-25-2019
I see you're still bringing the usual substance to this board........absolutely ****ing nothing.
man. There are some real numbnuts bleeding vagina types that make things a whole lot less interesting than they could be.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:37 PM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Think 2 is enough? Guess we really won't know the full picture until we know where guys like Ford amd Houston end up, but if Ford is gone and Houston is the SLB we would probably need 3. Unless I'm missing someone, only Speaks and Kpassagnon would fit there and that's pretty dubious at best.
Well if Houston is at DE....then just two. If you keep Houston at SLB....then add another DE to the needs list.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:38 PM 01-25-2019
This is what we can pretty much infer as things stand now.
1 Tech- Nnadi/Williams
3 Tech- Jones/???
5 Tech- ???/???
WDE- Ford/???
SLB- Houston/???

Guys like Kpassagnon and Speaks are left to fill in the blanks. Man, I really don't see a way I'd be comfortable with letting either Ford or Houston go now. Swung back around to the tag and see what happens camp with Ford.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:41 PM 01-25-2019
Speaks is your strongside DE.....it really doesn't matter what everyone's comfort level is at this point. I don't see any other position for him in this defense.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:41 PM 01-25-2019
I see you're still bringing the usual substance to this board........absolutely ****ing nothing.
Kind of like Eric in the playoffs...
[Reply]
Page 62 of 324
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Up