ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 20
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jeremiah Trotter thinks Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games
rabblerouser 09:34 PM 09-19-2015
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-lot-of-games/

Originally Posted by Michael David Smith:
*by Michael David Smith on January 4, 2013, 8:16 AM EDT

Getty Images

Jeremiah Trotter played a total of seven seasons for Andy Reid in three different stints with the Eagles. And he thinks he lost a lot of games because Reid got out-coached.

“If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise,*I think the opponent’s team would win if it came down to coaching,” Trotter said on 97.5 The Fanatic, via Philly.com. “Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games,” Trotter continued. “Time outs, running the football, you know.”

Trotter said Reid’s offensive style made things different for the defense and the late defensive coordinator Jim Johnson, who ran the defense in Philadelphia until his death in 2008.

“As a defense, we understood we passed the ball too much. You know, there’s times we’re sitting over there like, ‘Man, listen. Just get us a couple of first downs so we can get a break.’ And I’m sure it frustrated Jim Johnson also,” Trotter said

Still, Trotter acknowledges that he won a lot of games during his time with Reid, and he says he would have given Reid a 7.5 or 8 on a scale of 1-10. I shudder to think what he’d say about a coach who was a 1.
Good coaches don't get out coached in a lot of games.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:12 AM 09-20-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
You heard him, everyone on the board that hasn't coached in college or the NFL needs to get the **** out. You're opinion's are invalid.

of course since you haven't coached anything then should lead the way out the CP door.
I guess the DC forum will be empty soon...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:20 AM 09-20-2015
Originally Posted by splatbass:
Just curious, what coaching experience do you have?
Aye, there's the old CP cop-out.

Never fails.
[Reply]
splatbass 11:24 AM 09-20-2015
You heard him, everyone on the board that hasn't coached in college or the NFL needs to get the **** out. You're opinion's are invalid.

of course since you haven't coached anything then should lead the way out the CP door.
I didn't say that. Learn to read. I asked because I want to know how you know what the proper game plan would be. I am guessing you've never coached and get your "experience" playing Madden, a simulation game written by software geeks who also never played or coached football.

In short, why should I take your opinion seriously? What game plan have you ever put together?

Convince me.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:27 AM 09-20-2015
I see the dogs have found a new chew toy.

...not reading this crap all season.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 11:40 AM 09-20-2015
I didn't say that. Learn to read. I asked because I want to know how you know what the proper game plan would be. I am guessing you've never coached and get your "experience" playing Madden, a simulation game written by software geeks who also never played or coached football.

In short, why should I take your opinion seriously? What game plan have you ever put together?

Convince me.
lol, you didn't need to say anything. I knew where you were heading. This response validates my assumption.

How much coaching experience do you have to say that i'm wrong? That Jeremiah Trotter is wrong?

I imagine i've played as much organized football as most of the people on this board.

FYI don't play madden at all.
[Reply]
splatbass 11:50 AM 09-20-2015
lol, you didn't need to say anything. I knew where you were heading. This response validates my assumption.

How much coaching experience do you have to say that i'm wrong? That Jeremiah Trotter is wrong?

I imagine i've played as much organized football as most of the people on this board.

FYI don't play madden at all.
I've never made a game plan in my life - which is why I don't make claims of knowing what the proper game plan would be. I certainly would never have the arrogance to claim I know more than one of the most winning coaches in football.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:36 PM 09-20-2015
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I see the dogs have found a new chew toy.

...not reading this crap all season.
As long as Reid and Smith continue to be Reid and Smith, you probably will.
[Reply]
splatbass 12:53 PM 09-20-2015
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams:
As long as Reid and Smith continue to be Reid and Smith, you probably will.
As long as you and Clay and the handful of other children are here there will always be bitching no matter who the QB/HC is because you are attention whores who hate the Chiefs.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:54 PM 09-20-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
It was, by far, the worst coaching I've watched since Herm was here.

There are 30 things you could point at as bad HC decisions in game time that aren't related to play calling...
And since everyone wants to say "it was the turnovers, not Reid!!"

Well coached teams just don't turn the ball over 5 times at home.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 01:00 PM 09-20-2015
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

[Reply]
stevieray 01:06 PM 09-20-2015

...forced fumbles. throwing arm hit...damn coaches!

dude, this rabble isn't going to change a damn thing... and the funny thing is. it's the easy button....being negative is EASY.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:06 PM 09-20-2015

:-)
[Reply]
splatbass 01:08 PM 09-20-2015

Jamaal Charles fumbled, that has nothing to do with coaching, he is a vet and shouldn't need coaching on fumbles.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:08 PM 09-20-2015
Originally Posted by Saccopoo:
This guy is clearly trolling because I refuse to believe that someone could be so stupid as to make that kind of comment.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:11 PM 09-20-2015
As long as you and Clay and the handful of other children are here there will always be bitching no matter who the QB/HC is because you are attention whores who hate the Chiefs.
Not true.

Give the CP Way a shot for once in 45 years, and we'll :-) and watch it play out.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 20
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up