ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs defense is the laughing stock of league
493rd 05:26 PM 11-11-2019
They just spent 5min on ESPN highlighting how terrible we are....

31st against the run giving up 148yds per game
30th against the run allowing almost 5.2yds per carry

What they said was absolutely correct too; we won’t beat anyone in the playoffs in this current state.

DEJA fucking VU fo the past decade.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:27 AM 11-13-2019
MOST defenses suck. I've seen some of you morons pine for Seattle's defense and they are WORSE than us though :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:53 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
It's time to put the blame where it belongs; on the defensive coaches and philosophy. Seems every "fix" we sign or trade for comes to the Chiefs and immediately plays worse than they did for their previous team. That can't all be on the players. Andy needs to start paying attention to the DC and the job he's (not) doing.
Andy when D is on the pitch:

[IMG]http://media.nbcphiladelphia.com/images/1200*799/andy-reid-steak.jpg[/IMG]
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:55 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Sutton>Spags.
This take is borderline retarded.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:39 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This take is borderline retarded.
Well you can't argue that they've both had many many many embarrassing failures of their respective squads. Or are you suggesting that the rankings under Spags shows some kind of serious improvement?

I mean, I get the emotion to want Spags to be better than a fuckwad like Sutton, but our rankings haven't shown that he is.

In b4 "this is a much tougher year"...
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 11:54 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Exactly the case. EVERYONE expected the Natti to suck, even themselves. However, NOBODY expected the Chiefs to be as bad as they are. Probably the most disappointing team in the league, when you consider the expectations.
I disagree. Toughest schedule in the league, multiple major injuries on both sides of the ball, and they're still in position to win the division.

The Falcons are by far the most disappointing team in the league. I'd say that the Rams, Cowboys, Eagles, Browns, Chargers, and Bears have been more disappointing than the Chiefs.
[Reply]
chinaski 12:00 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
I'm certain that they all feel much worse than we do...
Why? They have more money than you do. That's not anything to feel bad about...
[Reply]
HC_Chief 02:10 PM 11-13-2019

WORST LB CORPS IN THE LEAGUE

It is no wonder this _efense is pathetic: if an opposing RB can get past the DL, they have a free shot at a DB or simply open space to the end zone. These slugs are slow, out of position, and piss-poor tacklers. A pathetic, slow, weak-ass LB corps = worst in the league (with exception of 0'fer Cincy) _efense.

The only time this team looks decent, defensively, is when they blitz. IMO it is because the LB already has an assigned lane and goal. If we make them think, i.e. read & react, we're doomed.
[Reply]
TEX 02:17 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
I disagree. Toughest schedule in the league, multiple major injuries on both sides of the ball, and they're still in position to win the division.

The Falcons are by far the most disappointing team in the league. I'd say that the Rams, Cowboys, Eagles, Browns, Chargers, and Bears have been more disappointing than the Chiefs.
Gee... Ok then the Chiefs are the 8th most disappointing team in the league. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:25 PM 11-13-2019
Eh, we will still finish 11-5 at worst more than likely
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:42 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Eh, we will still finish 11-5 at worst more than likely
Hey, nothing is impossible, right? Especially after Andy finally acts on a lesson learned, right?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 11-13-2019
12-4,but depends on what games get influenced
[Reply]
Jerm 03:22 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
12-4,but depends on what games get influenced
First off, we aren't winning out and we all know that...secondly, stopped with this "influenced" shit...makes you instantly have zero credibility.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up