ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: How long before Mahomes asks to be traded?
4 years 6 8.70%
3 years 6 8.70%
2 years 14 20.29%
Never, cuz he's a loyal Chief to the bitter end. (And the money is too good) 43 62.32%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>How long will Mahomes wait for Andy to get his act together?
LongSufferingToady 09:00 PM 11-10-2019
Yes, that's my question.

Can you imagine having a championship caliber quarterback and expecting that quarterback to be patient year-in and year-out for the bumbling mistakes, porous defense, and horrid clock management? I can't.

Some day, like Tony Gonzalez, Mahomes is going to be fed up if the Chiefs (and Andy) don't get their act together. Perhaps sooner rather than later.

What say ye?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:28 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
It took Forehead Manning 6 years to win a Super Bowl.
That's because he was a choke artist.

Mahomes is better than Manning ever was his first six years in the league.

Fuck, Manning threw TWENTY-THREE interceptions in year four.
[Reply]
wheeler08 06:29 PM 11-12-2019
Forget Mahomes, how much longer is Kelce gonna keep his cool?
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:32 PM 11-12-2019
This is just such a silly thread, Toady

Mahomes and Reid go together like peanut butter n jelly
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:27 PM 11-12-2019
This thread isn't dead yet? LOL DOh i just bumped it, my bad.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 10:12 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
This is just such a silly thread, Toady

Mahomes and Reid go together like peanut butter n jelly
I never liked peanut butter and jelly.
[Reply]
jaa1025 10:29 PM 11-12-2019
I don't put this loss on Reid. Reid didn't come up with that defensive scheme and decided to sit their best run stopping DT and ignore their best run stopping LB. He allows his defensive coordinator complete control and a guy like Spags *should* be trusted in that situation. He also didn't completely shit the bed when it comes to special teams who have become the worst unit in recent KC history. Nor did he drop driving killing perfect passes.

For once, I don't blame Reid at all for this loss. Did he take an ill advised time out? Yes, but it didn't hurt them.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:45 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by jaa1025:

For once, I don't blame Reid at all for this loss. Did he take an ill advised time out? Yes, but it didn't hurt them.
That’s a soft maybe, at best. The most precious commodity in a 2 minute(or :30 second drill, as it were)is time. TO’s are the protector of that commodity and Andy is the gate keeper. Having the ability to stop the clock for even a few more precious seconds opens up the field. Mahomes is Mike Tyson in his prime. He can knock you the fuck out in less than :10 seconds.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up