Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
bevischief 01:15 PM 12-01-2012
There should be something from the family for donations and such in the next few days.
[Reply]
65TossPowerTrap 01:25 PM 12-01-2012
@JasonLaCanfora: @Jovan_Belcher @twitter confirmed this isnt account overseen by Belcher's agent. it's a fraud, and a sick one at that. needs to be shutdown
[Reply]
O.city 01:42 PM 12-01-2012
Chiefs fans, we need to show up tomorrow. Shows these guys that being chiefs means teu are family and we will support them when they need supporting
[Reply]
Nightfyre 01:50 PM 12-01-2012
I applaud the decision to support the players in this instance. We should take it a step further and make a donation towards the care of the orphaned child. That will send a message that we, as chiefs fans, do care about the players' and their families' well-being.
[Reply]
Cephalic Trauma 01:50 PM 12-01-2012
I just don't understand how SOC can come back after silence with the "Fire Pioli" thing. It will not be well received, I'm afraid...
[Reply]
007 02:46 PM 12-01-2012
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
I applaud the decision to support the players in this instance. We should take it a step further and make a donation towards the care of the orphaned child. That will send a message that we, as chiefs fans, do care about the players' and their families' well-being.
WE never stopped supporting the players.'

As far as this tragedy, I feel for the families involved but I don't feel a thing for Belcher.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:52 PM 12-01-2012
We just hit 17,000 likes.

Strange day. Over 1,000 new likes.
[Reply]
bevischief 03:08 PM 12-01-2012
This is weird on so many levels so is timing of this. Just saving but still support the family and friends impacted by this.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:52 PM 12-01-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
WE never stopped supporting the players.'

As far as this tragedy, I feel for the families involved but I don't feel a thing for Belcher.
Nope.

He's a murderer.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:53 PM 12-01-2012
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
This is a great idea.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:56 PM 12-01-2012
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
If that's the case SOC movement is dead ( no pun intended) now, because there is nothing else to say because of this incident especially with who was involved which was Pioli. Unless shit really subsides till the indy game we are ****ed if we maintain silence.
I listened to Petro, Leabo, TJ, and caller after caller say things like "we have no idea what it feels like to be Pioli" and "all the football stuff has to be left behind now".

Pioli is now a victim.

Right or wrong, it's pretty much over. Whatever happens, there's nothing SOC can do now that won't look horrible.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 04:05 PM 12-01-2012
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I listened to Petro, Leabo, TJ, and caller after caller say things like "we have no idea what it feels like to be Pioli" and "all the football stuff has to be left behind now".

Pioli is now a victim.

Right or wrong, it's pretty much over. Whatever happens, there's nothing SOC can do now that won't look horrible.
There's just no way that this tragedy is going to be parlayed into an opportunity for Pioli to keep his job, right? At this point, the evaluations of the players will likely end, as bouncing back from this ordeal will be difficult at best.

What a strange year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:08 PM 12-01-2012
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
There's just no way that this tragedy is going to be parlayed into an opportunity for Pioli to keep his job, right?
Well, when I read this...

Originally Posted by :
"James said that he spoke to Pioli after the incident, and while he refused to discuss the GM's emotional state, the mayor said Pioli was "extremely concerned that fans of this team are not disappointed and not left in the cold."
I wonder.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:09 PM 12-01-2012
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
There's just no way that this tragedy is going to be parlayed into an opportunity for Pioli to keep his job, right?
Sorry but I actually heard one person (not sure who it was with so many people talking and just the chaotic nature of the story) suggest that firing Pioli now was "inhumane".
[Reply]
DeezNutz 04:10 PM 12-01-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
Well, when I read this...

I wonder.
I don't even really know what he means by that. Disappointed? In what? As if fans wouldn't understand if changes were made in light of today's events?

That quotation does little for me than confirm how out of touch Pioli really is with the fan base.
[Reply]
Page 483 of 603
« First < 383433473479480481482483 484485486487493533583 > Last »
Up