ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tua Tagovailoa fractures hip
Sassy Squatch 03:05 PM 11-16-2019

Hearing Tua Tagovailoa’s hip injury is serious. Hip fracture. Similar to Bo Jackson’s career-ending injury. Surgery tonight or tomorrow morning. Praying for Tua and his family. 🙏

— Jim Nagy (@JimNagy_SB) November 16, 2019

[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:51 PM 11-16-2019
He's fucked. No NFL for him. Sad for him.
[Reply]
Bump 03:58 PM 11-16-2019
This is one reason why I believe that college athletes should be allowed to receive any endorsements they are offered and make money off of their own talent and likeness.

He probably would have been one of the first QBs selected in the draft, ya? Not anymore.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:01 PM 11-16-2019
So close to millions. Now it's probably not happening. The hip won't be able to take punishment so he can't play.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 04:04 PM 11-16-2019
Way too much speculation about an injury and medical/surgical management you know nothing about.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:07 PM 11-16-2019
Alabama Athletic writer

Breaking News: Tua Tagovailoa is out for the season with a dislocated hip with a posterior wall fracture, a person with knowledge of the situation tells me.

— Aaron Suttles (@AaronSuttles) November 16, 2019

[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:17 PM 11-16-2019
Posterior wall? That's sounds really bad.
[Reply]
eDave 04:21 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Dumbass Saban kept him in game that wasn't in doubt. His press conference he said it was his last series and he was out just wanted to get him some reps in a 2 minute situation. What a lying asshole ruins the kis NFL future.
It’s been years since Saban coached the Dolphins and he’s STILL fuckin them.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:23 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:

[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:25 PM 11-16-2019
Damn. That really sucks. I feel really bad for him. Hope he can still play in the league a few years.

Not to be a pessimist, but I don’t think he was destined to stay in the league for long anyway. Look at all the minor injuries (previous to this) that have mounted in such a short time at a great program...now imagine him playing for a dumpster fire like the Dolphins.

Maybe this is a blessing in disguise for him. Maybe he’ll recover, but it’ll hurt his stock enough for him to fall to a better situation?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:35 PM 11-16-2019
Not watched a whole lot of his tape but Colin Cowherd was calling him "the left handed Russell Wilson" the other day and it's not a bad comparison tbh. Tua really looks like a good prospect and I hope he makes a full recovery. When Pat went down we all feared the worse and look how that turned out? With the sort of medical staff Tua has around him I'm sure he'll be fine. The QB class just got interesting I guess...if Tua recovers does he still go first or has Burrow and Herbert jumped ahead? Someone drafting lower might strike gold tbh.
[Reply]
eDave 04:36 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Not watched a whole lot of his tape but Colin Cowherd was calling him "the left handed Russell Wilson" the other day and it's not a bad comparison tbh. Tua really looks like a good prospect and I hope he makes a full recovery. When Pat went down we all feared the worse and look how that turned out? With the sort of medical staff Tua has around him I'm sure he'll be fine. The QB class just got interesting I guess...if Tua recovers does he still go first or has Burrow and Herbert jumped ahead? Someone drafting lower might strike gold tbh.
NObody is taking him 1st now.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:37 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Looking forward to Tosh's take.

[Reply]
srvy 04:39 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
He has a broken hip want do you think. I think his nfl stock is going to drop like a rock.
[Reply]
srvy 04:41 PM 11-16-2019
Kids fucked all because Saban wants to pile on.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:42 PM 11-16-2019
Roll Cried.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up