ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 22
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Representatives from 24 teams expected to appear at Colin Kaepernick’s workout in Atl
Msmith 11:26 AM 11-16-2019
What will your reaction be if the Chiefs sign him?

Link:https://www.yahoo.com/gma/representa...111844990.html
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:07 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
TELL EM KAP!!! :-)
Kaps an idiot... If we bring that distraction here right now we are done...
[Reply]
FAX 05:08 PM 11-16-2019
Comparing Kapperdink with Ali is ... absurd.

FAX
[Reply]
jdubya 05:08 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
what a clown

Owners are not scared, they want to make money. Kap left the game as a servicable backup QB at best. If he was a capable starter, NFL teams would have grabbed in instantly whether he sat, stood or scratched his balls during the Anthem. Owners are about winning and making money. Throwing the ball downfield 80 yards in shorts doesnt equate to being a good QB. I live here in the SF Bay Area and watched this guy speak in interviews all the time and he is dumber than a box of donuts. As someone else mentioned earlier in this thread, I dont even think Kap knows what he is "protesting"......hes being a stooge for someone else who is pulling his strings
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:08 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Amazing workout. I think he can start for at least 20 teams. If Mahomes wasn't on a rookie deal, I'd consider switching to him.
If it were up to your dumb ass, you'd have Kaep throwing picks and Marcus Peters blowing coverages together and we'd lose every single game by 20 or more points.

Because your and idiot.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:08 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Amazing workout. I think he can start for at least 20 teams. If Mahomes wasn't on a rookie deal, I'd consider switching to him.
You just lost your "Chiefs card" with that statement.:-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:09 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Owners are not scared, they want to make money. Kap left the game as a servicable backup QB at best. If he was a capable starter, NFL teams would have grabbed in instantly whether he sat, stood or scratched his balls during the Anthem. Owners are about winning and making money. Throwing the ball downfield 80 yards in shorts doesnt equate to being a good QB. I live here in the SF Bay Area and watched this guy speak in interviews all the time and he is dumber than a box of donuts. As someone else mentioned earlier in this thread, I dont even think Kap knows what he is "protesting"......hes being a stooge for someone else who is pulling his strings
You know it.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:10 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
If it were up to your dumb ass, you'd have Kaep throwing picks and Marcus Peters blowing coverages together and we'd lose every single game by 20 or more points.

Because your and idiot.
end of thread :-):-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:10 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by jdubya:
I dont even think Kap knows what he is "protesting"......hes being a stooge for someone else who is pulling his strings
BINGO !!!!!

:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 05:20 PM 11-16-2019
he's trying to connect his "plight" to that of an oppressed slave

it's nonsense
Why would you come to that conclusion? Maybe he just likes Roots? I own a shirt with a Harriet Tubman quote on it. I am in no way insinuating that I have experienced any plight that comes close to comparing with hers. I just think she was awesome.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:21 PM 11-16-2019
I actually supported the guy a lot more than 99% of the people on here (and do the same with Black Lives Matter, etc), but wearing that shirt to what's essentially a job interview speaks volumes. Really not a good look if he's trying to solely isolate the fact that he's a legit football player as it brings up so many other non-football issues given his history (see: Castro, Fidel).

Putting aside his talent, his judgment is grossly flawed. This was his opportunity to focus on football exclusively, and he failed miserably. My support for him just vanished.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:25 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I actually supported the guy a lot more than 99% of the people on here (and do the same with Black Lives Matter, etc), but wearing that shirt to what's essentially a job interview speaks volumes. Really not a good look if he's trying to solely isolate the fact that he's a legit football player as it brings up so many other non-football issues given his history (see: Castro, Fidel).

Putting aside his talent, his judgment is grossly flawed. This was his opportunity to focus on football exclusively, and he failed miserably. My support for him just vanished.
He doesn't want to play football.

He wants to grow his brand.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:26 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
Why would you come to that conclusion? Maybe he just likes Roots?
Yes, I'm sure it's just coincidence that he wore that shirt on this day.

:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:27 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

Thank God for moderates like yourself :-)
[Reply]
NWTF 05:27 PM 11-16-2019

Yup.
[Reply]
KC Dan 05:27 PM 11-16-2019

100% this