ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 22
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Representatives from 24 teams expected to appear at Colin Kaepernick’s workout in Atl
Msmith 11:26 AM 11-16-2019
What will your reaction be if the Chiefs sign him?

Link:https://www.yahoo.com/gma/representa...111844990.html
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:13 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
I find it interesting that the latest trendy word amongst some folks is "SJW".. as if the meaning/intentions behind the word "justice" is somehow "dirty" and not good. It's crazy to me but I guess folks who may live on the privileged side of the tracks can afford to spout that term so loosely.
do you actually want the matter explained? Or do you just want to wallow in your ill-informed assessment?

[hint/sneak preview, it's not about hating 'justice'].
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:14 PM 11-16-2019
Why would the name of a fictional slave be offensive to folks? Please enlighten me.
he's trying to connect his "plight" to that of an oppressed slave

it's nonsense
[Reply]
eDave 04:14 PM 11-16-2019
Why would the name of a fictional slave be offensive to folks? Please enlighten me.
:-) you stupid contrarian idiot. You politic this shit up and I'll cut you.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:15 PM 11-16-2019
I find it interesting that the latest trendy word amongst some folks is "SJW".. as if the meaning/intentions behind the word "justice" is somehow "dirty" and not good. It's crazy to me but I guess folks who may live on the privileged side of the tracks can afford to spout that term so loosely.
The word "justice" doesn't need a qualifier in front of it. Doing that just lessens the word itself. This isn't hard to understand.

I don't think I or anyone could.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:16 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Yeah, maybe Murray can become a locker room cancer and SJW correct ? We know CK won't teach him the game because CK hasn't learned the QB position himself.

No, CK made his own bed politically with the NFL and the NFL fanbase while lining his back pocket only to go potentially come back for even more $$ and making an ass out of himself even more.
Well if Kap never learned how to be a QB, what does that say about the majority of the passers in the league today that HAVE NOT been to the SB? :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:16 PM 11-16-2019
Was it about the time cartoon frogs became Nazis?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:18 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The word "justice" doesn't need a qualifier in front of it. Doing that just lessens the word itself. This isn't hard to understand.

I don't think I or anyone could.
Why do folks use that term "SJW" then as if folks fighting for justice are bad? I'm not judging you personally, I just want to know why folks use that term in a derogatory way so often?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:21 PM 11-16-2019
Well if Kap never learned how to be a QB, what does that say about the majority of the passers in the league today that HAVE NOT been to the SB? :-)
You're asking this question HERE?!?!?!

Chiefsplanet, where we have the best QB the league has ever seen, and we're in constant turmoil over the distinct possibility that the rest of the team keeps him from the big game?

No offense dude, but you're either trolling, or seeking to demonstrate a stunningly comprehensive lack of awareness about the world.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:21 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
he's trying to connect his "plight" to that of an oppressed slave

it's nonsense
Ooooor maybe he just loves the movie? :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:22 PM 11-16-2019
you can't be this naive
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:23 PM 11-16-2019
Why do folks use that term "SJW" then as if folks fighting for justice are bad? I'm not judging you personally, I just want to know why folks use that term in a derogatory way so often?
OK, you're trolling. . . . bored now.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:23 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
You're asking this question HERE?!?!?!

Chiefsplanet, where we have the best QB the league has ever seen, and we're in constant turmoil over the distinct possibility that the rest of the team keeps him from the big game?

No offense dude, but you're either trolling, or seeking to demonstrate a stunningly comprehensive lack of awareness about the world.
LOL speaking of Pat...Smith mentored BOTH Kap and Pat and yet folks are saying Kap ain't a QB!!!..it's just silly :-) .
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:23 PM 11-16-2019
You need to get truly educated here.

[Reply]
Bowser 04:24 PM 11-16-2019
LOL speaking of Pat...Smith mentored BOTH Kap and Pat and yet folks are saying Kap ain't a QB!!!..it's just silly :-) .
So.....do you enjoy having conversations with Ubeja Vontell?
[Reply]
eDave 04:25 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
So.....do you enjoy having conversations with Ubeja Vontell?

[Reply]
Page 6 of 22
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up