ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 22
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Representatives from 24 teams expected to appear at Colin Kaepernick’s workout in Atl
Msmith 11:26 AM 11-16-2019
What will your reaction be if the Chiefs sign him?

Link:https://www.yahoo.com/gma/representa...111844990.html
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:15 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Cannot believe some people are still defending the guy after yesterday, he shit ALL OVER the opportunity given to him

Only 8 of the 24 reps who showed up were able to be there, the Falcons left people behind to help with things and we’re supposed to feel bad for this fucking clown?

Then Kaep and his crew are there wearing shirts with woke messages, just stirring the shit... he’s a scumbag
Tell me where I’m wrong Johnny Vegas, and MHR...
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:17 PM 11-17-2019
Jay Z personally went to bat for that clown with Goodell to get him that opportunity and he took a steaming shit all over it

Period
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:21 PM 11-17-2019
Can we stop talking about this bum yet?

It's not like he was good when he was benched.
[Reply]
Spott 03:43 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
People also exaggerate how bad he was. He left the game probably a bottom 10 starter, but pretty decent backup. But yes, since then I've seen nothing that hints that he has any interest in playing again. Eric Reid showed that, and he has a much better gripe about being blacklisted. Kaepernick has not. Which is why Eric Reid is playing right now and Kaepernick is not.
He definitely had and likely still has the physical talent to be on NFL roster. Hell, Matt Cassel was still playing up until this year and there’s no way he was worse than him. But the constant distraction he is going to bring any team far exceeds any benefits that his physical abilities would be.

When he immediately started calling out the NFL immediately after his workout, you could tell that he would be a cancer to any team that he plays for. He’ll keep playing the victim card as long as he can, but he has no one to blame but himself for pissing away his career.
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 04:07 PM 11-17-2019
Tell me where I’m wrong Johnny Vegas, and MHR...
Just doesn’t surprise me you, vailpass, HCF, Mercilus, Frazod, etc all got something to say in this thread. You don’t care if he had a scouting day. Just an opportunity to rag on him because he took a knee during the anthem.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 04:16 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas:
Just doesn’t surprise me you, vailpass, HCF, Mercilus, Frazod, etc all got something to say in this thread. You don’t care if he had a scouting day. Just an opportunity to rag on him because he took a knee during the anthem.
from what I have read the clown took a knee yesterday...he done
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:20 PM 11-17-2019
I got over the knee thing, but what I can’t get over is how Kaep purposely sabotaged his big chance at wooing some team... he doesnt want to play, this whole thing was a circus sideshow attention grab for him

But yeah I’m racist because Kaeps a retard :-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:30 PM 11-17-2019
Yes, it was a shitty thing to do especially when he says he was kneeling for oppression and mistreatment of blacks, while at the same time he supported and wore apparel featuring Chavez and Castro... He's an idiot who will never sign for the money he would be worthy of as a 2nd/3rd stringer...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:31 PM 11-17-2019
I got over the knee thing, but what I can’t get over is how Kaep purposely sabotaged his big chance at wooing some team... he doesnt want to play, this whole thing was a circus sideshow attention grab for him

But yeah I’m racist because Kaeps a retard :-)
I think the fact that Eric Reid is still kneeling yet is on an nfl team (and starting) speaks volumes to what Kaepernicks become. People probably wouldn't know he's kneeling because he's not grandstanding. It's not about the cause anymore for Kaepernick. He wants attention.
[Reply]
eDave 04:36 PM 11-17-2019
Dude, I don't align with any of those guys but this guy KAP is way out of bounds here. It's ridiculous.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:39 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I think the fact that Eric Reid is still kneeling yet is on an nfl team (and starting) speaks volumes to what Kaepernicks become. People probably wouldn't know he's kneeling because he's not grandstanding. It's not about the cause anymore for Kaepernick. He wants attention.
This should be his Smollett moment when even ardent backers turn on him, but nope not Kaep cuz he sticks it to the MAN!
[Reply]
Bowser 05:09 PM 11-17-2019
Kap got exactly what he wanted from this "workout" - attention.
[Reply]
-King- 05:12 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
False equivalence
Oh shit, check out Stevie breaking out a 4 syllable word. That might be a record.
[Reply]
-King- 05:16 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Kap has zero interest in actually playing. Plus, he is about on par with Mitch, so no upgrade there for the Bears.

I think some forget just how bad Kap was at the end. His desire to play football had left, and it showed.
Mitch is on pace for 2500 yards 14 touchdowns and 5 INTS. Kaep had that by week 11 when he was benched that last season of his. And he added 500 yards rushing and 2 TDs.
[Reply]
Bwana 05:28 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Kap got exactly what he wanted from this "workout" - attention.
Of course, It was very predictable. I still have no idea wtf the NFL expected to gain from this circus? :-)
[Reply]
Page 17 of 22
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up