ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you enjoy being a Chiefs fan?
Yes 115 82.14%
No 22 15.71%
I'm not a Chiefs fan, but I like feeling included 3 2.14%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you enjoy being a Chiefs fan?
DaFace 09:15 AM 11-16-2019
Not really much more context needed. I just wonder sometimes after reading a lot of the comments around here.
[Reply]
TribalElder 03:19 PM 11-16-2019
Sometimes
[Reply]
notorious 03:24 PM 11-16-2019
This sounds bad, but when they win a SB my guess is that I'll feel more relief than happiness.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:25 PM 11-16-2019
No, because the slaying of three decades of wasting time with retread JAG quarterbacks by drafting Mahomes has been marred by the whole Tyreek thing and woke culture attacking Chiefs fans as supporting racism.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:32 PM 11-16-2019
Absolutely... going through the struggles/heartbreaks will make the eventual success/Super Bowl win that much sweeter.

Bandwagoning Faketriots frauds such as Assnorix who only became Faketriots "fans" when Brady/Belichick started winning Super Bowls will never be able to appreciate that type of glory as a fan.
[Reply]
KCJake 03:32 PM 11-16-2019
Nope. Not really. The losses are brutal and the wins are nothing more than a relief. But I'm hanging in there. Hoping for that Super Bowl. I have been for almost 30 years. Can't quit now
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:54 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
There is no better song and lyrics to sum up my feelings as a 50 year Chiefs fan than this and then running into other Chiefs fans to commiserate/share our pain with! :-)

That song was a super soft as it was lame. Seriously.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:03 PM 11-16-2019
Without question. Last year was the best year I've ever seen as a Chiefs fan. Even this year with the injuries and other issues, because so many discounted Mahomes' talent, intelligence and performances, so it was great to see him perform at an even higher level to shut all of the negative Nancys up. Except the ones on here, anyway.

I guess all my years as a Blues fan have helped me be more patient than some Chiefs fans. I waited nearly my entire life, over 40 years, for the Blues to finally win a championship.

We had great offensive teams, great goalies, great coaches, etc. for thirties years and more. We went to the playoffs more than any team in hockey at one point. But could never seem to get a Cup.

Then last year, in the most improbable of ways, with an interim coach, no superstar players, a rookie goalie, and in last place half-way through the season, they turned it around and won it all by doing it the hardest way possible.

So I look at this team, with all of the advantages they have, and then look around the AFC, realizing that Brady's days are almost at an end (possibly Bill's as well), and (barring injuries) I see a very bright future for this team. Yeah, there are going to be some stumbles along the way, and we'ev had several this year, but Christ on a crutch, we're just 29 games into the Mahomes Era. You'd think more people would just be happy that we finally got our franchise QB, the best HC to guide him along the way, and a corps of great weapons to work with. The Texans got Watson, but then spent how many years fumbling around because of Bill O' Brien? And Watson's still not as polished as he should be. He's already behind Mahomes.

If you look around at every other team in the league and what they have and what their ceiling probably is, and then look at our Chiefs, we've got it really really good. Actually we have it better than any other team in the league right now. We just have to be a little patient and have a little faith, and just enjoy the ride.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:18 PM 11-16-2019
Actually the more I watch, the more proof it is games are steered a certain way to achieve a result, so not near as much as in the past
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:23 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Actually the more I watch, the more proof it is games are steered a certain way to achieve a result, so not near as much as in the past
Theres been many a Sunday I've felt I wasted my day off watching the NFL due to this very reason. Truth.
[Reply]
Nzoner 04:43 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Theres been many a Sunday I've felt I wasted my day off watching the NFL due to this very reason. Truth.
Seeing more and more of this thinking and not just with KC fans,it's almost like the NFL keeps pushing the envelope to see how far they can go and still have the masses tune in.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:05 PM 11-16-2019
The Texans game was proof of keeping a game close that was headed towards a one sided result. The momentum change cost a sure victory
[Reply]
38yrsfan 05:05 PM 11-16-2019
Lol, so much better than being a Donk fan.
[Reply]
58-4ever 05:07 PM 11-16-2019
I thought I did til you asked
[Reply]
RickObie 05:35 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
This sounds bad, but when they win a SB my guess is that I'll feel more relief than happiness.
This sums it up best for me - I’m 50 and can’t remember how many times I thought that this is the year only to F it up in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:51 PM 11-16-2019
Part of being A fan is tolerating the bad with the good. Patriots fans really piss me off because they just expect a SB every year. Their day is coming. Been a fan since I was 6 years old .Thats 50 years.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up